Dear Best Friend,

I remember when you first moved into your school we had no clue how we were going to get through this without each other five minutes away. Our senior year we were practically inseparable, and the thought of us going to different schools was almost unbearable.

I remember driving around the day after you left for school and our town felt almost as if it was empty to me.This semester has been full of a lot of ups and downs. From losing friends, relationships ending and being extremely stressed out. It hasn't been easy for either one of us. With that being said, I can not thank you enough for being there for me during these hard times.

There were some nights where I just wanted to pack up everything and transfer to be with you. There have been so many things you have done for me this semester. Thank you for offering to drive up to my school to spend the night with me so I wasn't alone during these times and for always being a phone call away when I needed to rant to someone about how annoying my professors are.

No matter the case, you are always there. We thought that we would regret choosing different schools, but in the end, I think it has been beneficial for the both of us. We both have grown so much, made tons of new friends, and new memories with and without each other. The distance has made me realize even more how much you mean to me.

While I miss you dearly (even though we talk all day) I can not be more thankful that we went down our own paths because it has shown us how strong this friendship really is.

See you soon!