Dear seniors,

It's safe to say that I'm dreading to see you all graduate (I'm happy for you, but don't leave me- this is an emotional rollercoaster for all of us). We all knew this day would come and we've even talked about it, only to shrug it off countless times because that's "not a problem until later." It seems like forever ago I would bother you guys about homework or college help, but now I can practically bother you about anything. I haven't known many of you for a long time, but we have gotten significantly closer, and you guys have remained role models to me. Your dedication and perseverance is admirable and it makes me sad to think this is the last week I get to spend with you. But this is not a goodbye.

As you go off in various directions around the world, I'll always remember you guys. There's no way you could be forgetting me too as I spam your phones with a million texts a day while you're in college. So, thank you for being my family for me when I was away from home. Some people I would die without, and some just keep me company in my classes, and you guys are truly my people. I love each and every one of you guys as if you were my brothers and sisters myself, and the bond I've made with the majority is one that is unbreakable.

To think that next year I have to walk around school being the upperclassman, without my upperclassmen, is a dreadful thought to say the least. Regardless of whether or not we've become close, each and every one of you have held a special place in my heart.

I go into summer eager to maximize as much time as I can with these crazy, wonderful, people. I'll walk into school next year knowing that I can successfully represent the senior class, having learned so much from you all this year. I'm so proud of where all of you are going and how hard you've worked to get there, and I know no matter the distance, our friendship is unbreakable. I truly cannot wait to see what the future has in store for both of us, but I know that wherever you go, I'll find you and come back to bother you again. Besides that, wherever you go, you will do great things and I can't wait to be by your side every step of the way. Thank you for being the best example you could set for me going into my senior year.

HAGS!

Just kidding, I love you guys,

Sheetal