On Behalf Of Every Guy Looking For A Serious Relationship In College
popular

We are a diamond in the rough of terrible guys

5140
Unsplash

Dating in college is supposed to be easy they said.

There are a million girls out there and this is the perfect time for you to meet one. All you have to do is go to a party and talk to one and then the rest of history. That's how it works, right guys? In a world that's fixated on the hookup culture that's what it sure seems like. It's an easy three-step process: walk, talk, sex. Now obviously there's more to it than that, but all the stories you hear seem to dome around that three-step process in a way. So why wouldn't any guy want that? Because believe it or not, there are guys out there looking for that "it girl" during their college days. Not all guys are these douche bags and hot heads that girls always complain about. So girls here's what that diamond in the rough has to say.

Guys Don't Change

We've all heard the stories about how guys ruin their relationship because they do something so idiotic and girls just don't understand why guys act this way. Well, that's because you're actually dating a boy when you wish he was a man. He might act all "tough and bad ass" and he treats you terribly at times. But, for some reason, you stay with him because you want to change him? Listen here girls, guys don't change. I get you're in college and want to experiment and see if you can work your magic, but it's not going to work. Sorry, not sorry? We all know how a person is after going on one date with them. Realize it then that he isn't "husband material" not down the road when you've washed away your change for anything else.

Husband Material

Let's talk more about this phenomenon of husband material. Everyone has their dream crush celebrity who they wish could be theirs. For most girls, it's probably either Thomas Rhett or Ryan Reynolds. What if I told you there are guys out there who can be your own version of Thomas Rhett or Ryan Reynolds. We are that diamond hiding in the rough of all the other guys. We know that each woman is different in their own way. We adapt to the woman who is lucky enough to find us. We make you our top priority, make you smile, be your number one, and so forth. Every girl has their own dream man in mind. So why aren't you out looking for him now instead of later? That's the question that puzzles the guys who want that serious relationship.

Now, you're probably thinking how do I find this guy? In all honesty, we are a rare breed and there aren't too many of us left who haven't been snatched up already. The first step of advice is that most of us are shy. It's going to take a lot of courage for us to walk up to you in the midst of your friends and talk to you. We are probably flocked together too but we're all that diamond you're looking for. Guys with the same mindset seem to stick together. So what I'm trying to say is maybe instead of us taking charge, you go out of your way to come talk to us. We love girls who are confident. Don't like that idea? Here's another way to find one of us. Next time your sitting in class, observe your peers. Do you see that quiet guy who never talks in class? Usually, sits by himself towards the back of the class? You just deemed him as being weird for not talking, right? Have you ever gave him a chance to talk to you? Try that out and let me know.

All in all, what I'm trying to say is that there are guys out there who want that serious relationship that you've dreamed of having in your life. This can happen during the college stages. We understand you are busy and we just want to support you along every step of the way. Instead of waiting for after college, why not start right now? Because when you want us, usually it's too late and someone else beat you to the situation. Also, if you think one of your exes's may be this person but you let them go, try it out again because we might be willing to give you another shot because we're pretty understanding guys. Why look back in a couple years and realize how good he actually was, when you can have him now? We will be there sitting and waiting for now..