A Letter To My Future Husband

A Letter To My Future Husband

Let's not let the little things in life slip through our fingers.

14
Google Images

Dear My Future Husband,

I can't wait to do so many things with you. I can't wait to travel the world with you, raise a family with you, and live in complete bliss for the rest of our lives. However, there are a few things that most take for granted that I want to make very clear right now.

I want to take a bunch of pictures. I want to have a photo album to document our time together and to show our children. Just imagine flipping through a timeline of our relationship! This will be something I will treasure forever.

I want to match when we go to holiday parties. It may seem cheesy or dorky to some, but I love the idea of matching my other half. It shows that we are a team and that no matter what comes our way, that we can get through it as one unit.

When it comes to the point of having our beautiful children, I want to pick them up off of the bus together. I can't wait to see their smiling goofy faces as they rush off of the school bus into our open and welcoming arms. They will be so excited to see us and their spirit will inspire us everyday.

Finally, I want know that every time we see each other, that we are reminded of the moment we fell in love. I want to see you at 85 the same way I saw you on our wedding day. I want to see the passion and pure love that we felt for each other and know that it will never fade.

Yours forever,

Your Future Wife