A Thank You Letter To My Favorite Grocery Store, Publix

No grocery store will ever compare, to my personal favorite.
926

Dear Publix,

There are many reasons I am thankful for you. You never seem to let me down when it comes to grocery shopping – and for that, I am forever grateful. Your employees are always so polite, and never seem to get irritated when I bring in my rather large, Scout bag to place my groceries in because you know – I am all about saving the earth, one plastic bag at a time. Each week, I always log on to your website and look at your weekly deals to plan for the weekly, Monday night shopping trip.

You always seem to have the best BOGO deal — those are well worth the trip for a college gal, like me. Each week, I get excited when I see the BOGO deals on mini muffins, ketchup and bags of Hershey kisses. My cabinet in the kitchen is almost always overflowing with goodies — because those deals are just too good to pass up!

I am also especially thankful for your clean aisles and welcoming environment. Thank you for your delicious bakery items and freshly baked bread, every day. It never fails, your bakery employees are always there to help me with my cupcake selection and ensure that my sub rolls are the freshest of the batch.

I am also so incredibly thankful for the yogurt and cheese selection. The number of flavors and kinds of yogurts always makes me happy! Also, I could never thank you enough for supplying my favorite strawberry yogurt snack cups with mini M&M’s. Those are my favorite – and I can’t seem to find them anywhere else!

To say the least, I am incredibly thankful for your fast check-out lines with the politest employees who always offer to help me to the car with my groceries – even when I only purchase a small bag of salad. Your selection of goods is impeccable and I am forever grateful to have one of you – located less than 10 minutes away from my home!

Seriously,

A Particular College Student who typically dislikes grocery shopping