Dear me,

Hi. I hope you’re doing well. I hope you’re married by now, have two dogs, maybe a kid, but most importantly, I hope you love your life. Please always love whatever you are doing and the people you spend your time with. Never settle for anything less than what you deserve. You are an amazing person and I hope you've shared that with the world by now.

I hope you haven’t let anyone tear you down. You have made it through so much already and I’m sure you’ve been through a lot more by now. You've been knocked down so many times, but each time you've gotten back up. Please don't let anyone ruin your spirit or take away your happiness. You are strong and I hope you have continued to grow and became even stronger.

I hope you still talk to/see family and some old friends. You have a few great friends that I hope you never lost touch with. Your parents are also great and I hope they’re doing well and that you’re making time for them. Never forget about the memories you've had with people and how much of an impact they've had on your life. I hope you've surrounded yourself with people who care about you and love you.You have always been there for everyone and I hope you have found people who are always there for you.

Lastly, I hope you found your happiness. High school isn’t the greatest, but I have no doubt in my mind that you have explored the world and found yourself. You deserve to live your dream life and I hope that you are. Life is short, so please make the most of it. Travel the world, go to "Coachella" and do everything else you've always wanted to do.

From,

Me