What Summer Can Teach You About Yourself

This Summer Has Taught me More About Life Than Any Other Summer

It won't do anything for me to worry about things I can't control either.

39

This summer has taught me a lot about myself while I've been home. I've had to get used to a new work schedule but I love it. That being said, I have still learned some things as I've been taking in my summer

I have learned that being present in the moment is good. It is so hard to put my phone done sometimes and just be in the moment with who I'm with. But I'm starting to realize that it's okay if I don't like the picture right away or I don't answer somebody back in a split second.

I have also learned to not sweat the small stuff. I tend to worry and overthink situations sometimes, so I think I have learned to just let it be. It won't do anything for me to worry about things I can't control either. I need to let life happen as its supposed to happen and things will fall into place.

I have learned that right now it's okay for me to figure out what and where I'm going in my life. I don't need to have everything figured out right now, there is still time for me to enjoy every moment I have. If the right person comes along eventually, he will just join me on this roller coaster called life.