5 Legit Excuses To Procrastinate On Homework

If you're reading this, there's a 99% chance you're bored in class and would rather read an Odyssey article than pay attention. Let's be real - who isn't a procrastinator in this day and age? In order to help you feel just a tad better for, once again, leaving all your work until the very last minute, here are 5 ways you can procrastinate but still feel productive.

1. Fixing your resume

That resume format from high school probably needed an intense makeover anyways. Not only can you brush up on your accomplishments (or the lack thereof), you can re-motivate yourself by adding skills to your resume that you honestly don't have yet, but plan on picking up before your next big interview.

2. Searching and applying for an internship

At the end of the day, jobs > grades. C's get degrees, but a bad resume and a lack of internship applications won't be getting you any jobs. If that application deadline is tomorrow and it fits the criteria you've been searching for, then put aside your homework and apply. You just might end up at that company for a summer internship!

3. Prepping your meals

Your stomach and your wallet will thank you for the rest of the week, so don't feel bad for spending a few hours cooking instead of doing your work. You'll feel like a responsible adult afterwards, basically cancelling out that guilt from procrastinating.

4. Calling your family

Of course, calling your family should not come to your mind only when you need to procrastinate on homework, but it's a great way for you to make sure you stay in touch with them. The higher the frequency of procrastination, the closer you will become to your parents and siblings. What a wholesome situation.

5. Watching @buttdog's vlogs on YouTube

It's always a good idea to watch Brian's vlogs no matter the occasion! From volleyball clips to Habanero pepper eating sessions, there's always something great about his vlogs!

#buttpups