With Valentine's Day Around The Corner, Everyone Should Take Some Time And Learn Their Love Language

Learn your love language.

54

Everyone feels and expresses love differently. Valentine's day is celebrated worldwide and is used as a way to show your loved ones how much you care about them. So why celebrate wrong and dread a day that is supposed to be filled with joy? Love languages help you to gain a new perspective in your relationships. Knowing the way you give and receive love best will not only help keep this love alive but also it will help to avoid miscommunication that can ultimately lead to the termination of a relationship. The 5 love languages include:

1. Words Of Affirmation

This language uses words to affirm or build up other people. Whether that is a face to face conversation or a heart felt letter, words are important.

2. Acts Of Service

An act of service is doing something you may not normally do out of kindness. For example, doing a chore without your mom asking so that later when you ask to go to your friends house she'll have to say yes.

3. Receiving Gifts

Getting a gift means that someone was thinking about you. And who doesn't love being thought of or free stuff?

4. Quality Time

Quality time is not only spending time together, but also giving one another your undivided attention. This means you can hangout all day long, but if you are distracted with other tasks or mindlessly on your phone it doesn't count!

5. Physical Touch

This includes hand holding, hugging, kissing and other adult things that I wouldn't want my dad reading about so I'll that leave up to your imagination.

If you've already taken the test you may already know which of these languages you are, or you may have already self-diagnosed yourself with one just by reading them. But if my article enticed you at all to learn more about yourself, take this quiz What's Your Love Language? and share it with your loved ones to ensure no more miscommunication or dreadful Valentine's days!