Learn, Love, Inspire

Learn, Love, Inspire

My life motto.

23
Learn, Love, Inspire

Education is everything. I believe people need to appreciate education more. Knowledge gives us the power to do anything in this world. There will always be room to learn more, and there will always be endless learning opportunities throughout life.

As I entered college, I realized that learning is everything. You will never succeed or work to your best ability without applying yourself with the proper knowledge. Education has the power to turn your dreams into realities. Education is a mind-expanding gift that can broaden your horizons and enrich your life. Education will give you not only book knowledge but life (transferable) lessons.

There is no set definition of the word "love." Is it an idea? Maybe it's just a feeling. With love comes fear, passion, positives, and negatives. Love is not just something between two humans. Love is so much more powerful than that.

Loving an idea, a person, an object, anything can make your world so much brighter. Love is anything you feel passionate about. You will know you love something when you get that gut feeling in the pit of your stomach or when you get choked up just thinking about what you're passionate about.

My point is, love can be defined as anything. If you're going to love something, put all your effort towards it. Love so hard that it hurts. Take time to realize why exactly you love something.

Most importantly, love yourself. You must learn to love yourself before you can come remotely close to loving someone else. Love what you do, love your family, love the opportunities you're given, and love life.

Love really is a drug. It's an addictive drug. Opiates release an insane amount of dopamine into a human's brain. Love releases the same hormones. Dopamine is known as the "happy hormone". It's the reason why you feel so jittery when you're passionately connecting with someone or something.

Spread more love. Create more happy hormones.

Inspire people to strive for their best and to love. Encouraging the people around you can make the world a better place. Inspire them to love more, to learn more, and to never settle for less than their best. Supporting each other will enable people to take risks, succeed, and thrive.

I live by these three words, strictly because they all go hand-in-hand with each other. Learn as much as you can, love everything you've learned, and inspire others to do the same. Learning, loving, and inspiring will open your mind. You will be able to overcome that fear of taking risks and just going for it.

Failure or success, at least you had the confidence to try.