If Any Of These 11 Things Apply To You, You Should Follow Lauren Elizabeth

"Hello beautiful human beings of the internet...I'm Lauren Elizabeth!"

227

While some influencers paint a pretty picture of their lives on social media, Lauren Elizabeth keeps it real.

I am very new to the YouTube scene. I have never been one to "subscribe" and follow vloggers. However, my friend recently introduced me to Lauren Elizabeth and I can't help but enjoy watching her videos!

Lauren Elizabeth is a social media influencer who lives in LA. She shares her life through Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. While letting you in on her daily life, she gives great advice on health, fashion and more.

Lauren Elizabeth brought me into the YouTube scene. Could she do this to you? If any of the following things apply to you, you would definitely benefit from following Lauren Elizabeth.

1. You are a girl

Aside from the fact that she constantly talks about feminine topics, Lauren Elizabeth is open about women's health. She is not afraid to talk about embarrassing subjects and share her personal experiences as a woman.

2. You are a fashion guru

After one look at her Instagram, you will know that Lauren Elizabeth has great style. Thankfully, she has her own line of clothing called XLE. Her line, unlike other celebrity clothing lines, is affordable!

3. You are a home decor guru

After a recent move, Lauren has shown off her decorating skills by doing constant walkthroughs of her new house. She also has her own home decor line, FEEL by LE.

4. You are a dog lover

She has two dogs: Stella and Nugget. They both make appearances on her Instagram and YouTube.

5. You are someone who deals with mental illness

She is very open about her journey to health —physical and mental — and has created a positive and open conversation. If you need someone positive in your life, Lauren Elizabeth will be a good follow.

6. You are looking for new healthy living tips

Like I said, she is very open about her health story. She is constantly posting healthy living tips that work for her!

7. You are an avid YouTube watcher

If you are ALREADY in the YouTube world, you should definitely click over to Lauren Elizabeth's channel. She has a wide variety of content and I am confident that there is something for you.

8. You are someone who likes easy makeup

Lauren Elizabeth is not the normal makeup vlogger. Like normal people, she likes easy makeup. All of her makeup tutorials are easy to replicate and keep you looking naturally pretty!

9. You are a skincare fanatic

I was blind to the world of skincare until I followed Lauren Elizabeth. In her videos, she lets you in on her skincare routines and products and how they actually help her skin.

10. You are looking for a new #Girlboss to look up to

By having her own product lines, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and keeping up with her social media presence, Lauren Elizabeth is the ultimate #girlboss that we can all relate to.

11. You are in need of a positive person in your life

The thing that I love most about following Lauren Elizabeth, is that she is constantly positive. Her videos are the perfect way to wind down from a stressful day!