13 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes You Can Make Out Of Stuff You Already Have

For the last minute or lazy participants in Halloween.

595

It's that time of the year again! Usually, I try to plan my costumes way in advance, but I always end up needing a last minute costume idea. These costumes are so easy you can pull them together in minutes while still looking like you totally tried this year. Hopefully, you'll have most of these staples in your wardrobe, if not you can always shop around in a roommates closet and make something work. No one wants to wait on the Party City line the entire week of Halloween so best wishes coming up with one of these costumes.

1. Rosie the Riveter

We can do it!

All you need for this last minute costume idea is a blue button up and a red bandana. How much easier could it get?

2. Wednesday Addams

I'm not perky.

Although the black dress with the white collar is her iconic look, anything all black with braids will do.

3. Eleven

She's our friend and she's crazy!

Have a pink dress and navy sweater, that's a brilliant last-minute costume.

4. Lumberjack or The Bounty Man

Timber!

A flannel and jeans is the most versatile costume.

5. Sim

I only speak Simlish.

This is the best last minute costume idea ever. All you have to do is print out the plumbob from this pdf, tape it together and stick it to a headband. Look at you! Such a creative costume in seconds.

6. Damian from Mean Girls

She doesn't even go here!

Every single person has a blue hoodie and a pair of sunglasses in their closet. This costume is basically just pjs.

7. Hippie

Peace out man.

This last minute costume idea is a little more on the complicated side, but with a few key pieces you should be able to pull it off.

8. Victoria's Secret Angel

What's my secret?

Robe + cute bralette = sexy model costume.

9. Maid

Cleaning services!

This costume requires an apron, so you might have to go out and buy one piece, but its adorable so its worth it.

10. Boo

It's scarin' time.

This last minute costume idea can literally be pulled from thin air. Its just a pink shirt and pigtails.

11. Scarecrow or Cowboy

Yee-haw!

Again, a flannel and jeans is a great costume. If you have a hat wear it and you're a cowboy, if not with a little makeup you can be a scarecrow.

12. 80's Workout Girl

Party off the pounds.

Bodysuits are super in right now so everyone has them. Add a pair of colorful or patterned leggings and you got yourself a look.

13. Some sort of animal

I'm a mouse, duh!

If all else fails put on some ears and draw on an eyeliner face.