15 Fun Last-Minute Fall Activities

15 Last-Minute Fall Activities For Anyone Who Hasn’t Done Anything Yet

You don't want to wait another year to do these fun things!

451

With the weather we keep having here in Ohio, it feels as if we have just skipped the season of fall altogether and went from summer straight to winter. What is that about? Fall is my favorite season and every year I tell my friends that we should do all these fall-related activities. Last year, I didn't do any of them. And this year, that same ending is likely to be repeated. So, if you're like me, and haven't done anything related to the season, here are fifteen activities you should plan before the season is completely over.

1. Go apple picking

Either to an actual orchard, or you could go to the grocery store and buy a bundle of apples, place them in a basket, and pose by any old tree, and take pictures. No one will be able to tell the difference.

2. Go to a pumpkin patch

Or any grocery store and buy pumpkins of various sizes and tell yourself you didn't have time this year to go to an actual patch.

3. Go to a haunted house

Why pay $35 or more on a haunted house, when logging onto Blackboard or Canvas can give you an even bigger scare for free?

4. Get lost in a corn maze

Picture this: going to the grocery store with your mom, she wanders off, and you spend the remainder of your trip trying to look for her. It's basically the same thing.

5. Have a scary movie marathon

A fun roommate bonding activity: put on a scary movie, scream, and jump, then go to bed. All the while, it's pitch black outside. What's better than that?

6. Get dressed up

Wear a tuxedo or formal dress to classes and you're all dressed up. Or find a costume at Goodwill and wear that.

7. Go out partying

Or get dressed up at your dorm/apartment and stay in and watch movies or do homework. You could go out in the cold in a costume or you could stay in and huddle under three blankets. The choice is up to you but staying in already sounds so much more enticing.

8. Go camping

And try not to think about how dozens of horror movies end when a group of people going camping. That would just ruin your fun.

9. Buy a pumpkin spice latte

Go to Starbucks. Order a PSL. Take one sip. Post a picture of the drink on your Snapchat or Instagram story. Then throw it in the garbage because those drinks are trash.

10. Jump into a pile of leaves

And try to ignore the fact that there could be thousands of little bugs and germs within that pile and just try to reach your inner child.

11. Drink apple cider

This will bring back some memories from your childhood. But as an adult, don't look at the nutrition facts. Especially the sugar content.

12. Carve or paint pumpkins

Take out your grocery store bought pumpkins and carve or paint away. While you're doing that, throw those pumpkin seeds into the oven to have a snack when you're done carving away.

13. Eat a caramel apple

This will get you into the fall spirit: with a sweet snack that is almost healthy.

14. Step on every leaf you pass

Hearing that satisfying crunch of leaves as you step on them is one of the best parts of fall. The worst is when you step on a leaf and it doesn't crunch.

15. Get ready for Christmas

Just blatantly ignore the wonderful Thanksgiving, and start preparing for Christmas. These deals won't last long.