I Tried 3 Infamous Las Vegas Burgers - Here's How They Stacked Up

Who doesn't love a good burger?

21
Photo by David Vives on Unsplash

I love burgers.

They've always been a general staple for my family, and I just love a really good burger. When a friend and I headed to Vegas for a couple of days, I knew there were a few burger places I wanted to try out. I'm a little surprised about how they all stacked up, but I think any of them are worth a try at least once.

1. In-N-Out was pretty good!

What would a trip out west be without In-N-Out? This was my first time to In-N-Out, and it was pretty good! We picked up our food and took it back to our hotel room, so it was a little cold by the time we got to eat it (and I forgot to snap a pic)

. Even then, it was still good. We got our burgers animal style, and I don't think I would order them any other way.

Next time I would probably skip the fries, but I wouldn't hesitate to stop at In-N-Out on my next trip. This was definitely the most affordable option as well!

2.The Gordon Ramsay Burger was just OK.

This was one of our last stops in Vegas before we headed to the airport, and we almost didn't make it. We stood in line as this Gordon Ramsay location doesn't take reservations. We almost left before a couple seats opened at the bar, and I'm glad we stayed. We enjoyed sitting at the bar and enjoyed our sangrias and shareable truffle fries.

Seriously, the sangria was probably the best I've ever had.

For my burger, I had The Stout Burger which came with crispy onions, mushrooms, gruyere cheese, and a Guinness mustard aioli. I don't like mushrooms, so I went ahead and skipped them. The burger itself was good, but I was a little disappointed.

I expected a lot from a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, and it really only felt like a half-step above a random chain restaurant burger. It was a little dry and only good when I was expecting fantastic.

3. The Black Tap burger was the best burger I've had in my entire life.

Black Tap is a must stop on your next Las Vegas trip. They have locations in other cities, and I was stoked to finally get the opportunity to go.

Their Las Vegas location is actually inside of the Venetian Hotel. We had to wait in line for a little while, but it was definitely worth the wait. We sat inside and absolutely loved the cool aesthetic. I ordered the Kobe Steakhouse Burger. It was wagyu beef with pepper jack cheese, bacon, crispy, onions, A1 sauce, and roasted garlic mayo.

Oh. My. Gosh.

This was seriously the best burger I have ever had in my life. All the flavors went together so well, but I could still pick out the individual components. The burger itself was juicy and cooked perfectly. I went for the Caesar salad instead of fries, and that's really the only complaint I have. It just wasn't very good, but the burger completely made up for it. We finished up with one of their awesome milkshakes. Blacktap will definitely be on the list for my next trip.