Most people fall into three categories: 1) Those who love LaCroix 2) Those who hate it and 3) The few who live in ignorance, having never tasted it.
This one goes out to the LaCroix lovers--the few, the bold, the strong. The ones who rose amongst the ranks, from the moment they first tasted the crisp bubbles and hated it, to proclaiming their love from the rooftops. Cheers to us.
1. You see everyone drinking LaCroix and become curious
What is this mysterious, colorful beverage that I see people drinking everywhere? At work, at school, on the bus, at Target...if that many people are drinking it, it must be good.
2. You buy your first case of LaCroix
3. You taste LaCroix
You don't know what you expected, but it definitely wasn't this...It's so fizzy!
4. You hate LaCroix
5. You vow to never drink LaCroix again
6. You try LaCroix again
7. You force yourself to drink LaCroix
8. You start to like LaCroix
9. You buy at least one case of LaCroix every time you go to the store
10. You tell your family and friends about LaCroix
"Mom, you've got to try this! It's so good."
11. You laugh when they say it's disgusting, because you know they're missing out
12. You drink LaCroix every day
If I don't have a can of LaCroix with my lunch, I feel like I'm missing something.
13. You have become *THAT* person who is always drinking a can of LaCroix
I take it to class, on the bus, in my car, while I'm shopping...It's basically attached to my palm.
14. You consider investing in LaCroix stock
15. You panic when the store is out of your favorite flavor
What?! How they can be out of Tangerine? And Cran-Raspberry? The audacity.
16. You want to cry when you crack open your last can
Looks like it's time to go to the grocery store.
17. You cannot imagine your life without LaCroix
LaCroix, my friend, it was a perilous journey, but I have fallen completely and hopelessly in love with you.
I think we can all agree: