Every LaCroix Addict Went Through These 17 Stages First

Home is where the LaCroix is.
15787

Most people fall into three categories: 1) Those who love LaCroix 2) Those who hate it and 3) The few who live in ignorance, having never tasted it.

This one goes out to the LaCroix lovers--the few, the bold, the strong. The ones who rose amongst the ranks, from the moment they first tasted the crisp bubbles and hated it, to proclaiming their love from the rooftops. Cheers to us.

1. You see everyone drinking LaCroix and become curious

What is this mysterious, colorful beverage that I see people drinking everywhere? At work, at school, on the bus, at Target...if that many people are drinking it, it must be good.

2. You buy your first case of LaCroix

Deciding on a flavor is overwhelming: there are so many! Where to start? (I started with Orange.)

3. You taste LaCroix

You don't know what you expected, but it definitely wasn't this...It's so fizzy!

4. You hate LaCroix

How do people drink this?!?! It tastes absolutely horrible. It tastes like nothing...but also like ass, all at the same time.

5. You vow to never drink LaCroix again

That case was a waste because I'm never drinking it again. I swear, I will pour the cans down the sink.

6. You try LaCroix again

Okay, I must be doing something wrong. Everyone loves it. I'll give it another go.

7. You force yourself to drink LaCroix

Okay, just take another sip. You can do it. Now another. Get to the bottom of that can!

8. You start to like LaCroix

Okay, it isn't that bad. Plus, it's zero calories, zero sweeteners, zero sodium...just carbonated water and natural essence! It's GOOD for me.

9. You buy at least one case of LaCroix every time you go to the store

If it's in the fridge, I'll avoid reaching for a can of soda or another sugary drink. Plus, it's a healthy mixer for alcoholic beverages.

10. You tell your family and friends about LaCroix

"Mom, you've got to try this! It's so good."

11. You laugh when they say it's disgusting, because you know they're missing out

Ah, ignorance is bliss. "I used to think so too. Trust me, it grows on you."

12. You drink LaCroix every day

If I don't have a can of LaCroix with my lunch, I feel like I'm missing something.

13. You have become *THAT* person who is always drinking a can of LaCroix

I take it to class, on the bus, in my car, while I'm shopping...It's basically attached to my palm.

14. You consider investing in LaCroix stock

I mean, I drink it so much, I might as well.

15. You panic when the store is out of your favorite flavor

What?! How they can be out of Tangerine? And Cran-Raspberry? The audacity.

16. You want to cry when you crack open your last can

Looks like it's time to go to the grocery store.

17. You cannot imagine your life without LaCroix

LaCroix, my friend, it was a perilous journey, but I have fallen completely and hopelessly in love with you.

I think we can all agree: