When It Comes To Love, 'You Know When You Know' — And These 10 People Had Really Sweet Ways They Knew

When It Comes To Love, 'You Know When You Know' —  And These 10 People Had Really Sweet Ways They Knew

You fall in love slowly, then all at once.

1104
https://www.pexels.com/photo/adult-blur-bridal-bride-265854/

The purpose of being in a relationship is to marry and start a family and life with that person. But it seems like now-a-days everyone just dates to date and they don't really love the person that they're with. So being the nosy person that I am, I got curious and asked a bunch of people when they knew that they truly loved the person they're with. Some didn't have an answer, and realized they say "I love you", just to say it, which is a crappy thing to do, and only furthers my point that people date just to date. Yet some people had super sweet answers, so I'm sharing them.

1. "It was about a month into our relationship. I saw how much she really cared for me...it helped being friends beforehand since I already cared about her."

2. "It was the way he would treat me and his family. Also, the way he is passionate about the things he likes. He's a pain but at the end of the day, he's the one I want in my corner."

3. "When I first saw him. Seeing him in person, my heart did a little flutter and I knew he was the one. I've fallen in love with him in new ways everyday since."

4. "When he used his last $100 in his account to take me out to celebrate my acceptance to my major."

5. "The end of our first date. I didn't want him to leave and that was a feeling I've never had before."

6. "When he helped me get sober."

7. "When I felt comfortable talking about my awkward quirks with them."

8. "In the hallway in between classes in high school. He stopped me to ask about a Bruins game, and I just knew. I just had that feeling come over me and I could tell that he did too."

9. "When he accepted and love my daughter like she was his own."

10. "I think I'll fully know when I can trust them fully, romantically and sexually."