Kim Kardashian Calls Taylor Swift A Liar On Twitter

Kim Kardashian Is Calling Taylor Swift A Liar On Twitter And, Kim, There's People That Are Dying

This tea will keep you warm during quarantine.

5513
Taylor Swift on YouTube, @kimkardashian on Instagram

Last night, Kim Kardashian took to Twitter to add some more fuel to the fire with the Taylor Swift vs. Kanye and Kim ongoing drama.

Recap

In case you missed it and want the short version of this drama, the original video footage of Kanye West calling Taylor Swift to get her permission for the lyrics about her in his song "Famous" leaked.

In the video, we see that Kanye did NOT ask her for permission on the right lyrics that ended up in the song and Taylor never agreed to him using them. After some circulation of the video, Taylor posted a shady, but EFFECTIVE Instagram story showing her disdain for Kanye and Kim's, but telling her followers to worry about the real issues in the world.

Kim's Twitter Rant

Several hours after Taylor posted her Instagram story, Kim K decided to head to Twitter to stand up for her man because apparently he's incapable of handling that himself.

Here are her tweets.

@KimKardashian on Twitter

Kim directly called out Taylor for lying and tried to explain away her half of the story then calling out Taylor for lying through her publicist. To which Taylor's publicist, Tree Paine, responded:

Kim tried to call Taylor selfish for causing drama while people are suffering right now. This response proves that Kim clearly didn't read the Instagram story to see Taylor's motive behind it.

While I know there are two sides to every story, someone is lying here, and as Kanye said in his phone call with Taylor, she basically owns an army of billions of people supporting her, so who really has the upper hand here?

Taylor has yet to respond to Kim's tweets, and while she probably won't, we can all share her irritation with Kim by playing "Reputation" on repeat.