I have no words. No emotions left. No more tears to cry. The only thing I have left is prayer and a small ounce of hope for the destructive, hateful country we are living in.

A mentally disabled white teen male was beaten, tortured, and abused by four black teens who screamed "f**k Donald Trump" and "f**k white people" as they live streamed them beating the white teen on Facebook. A hate crime in it's purest form.

These are the raw blatant facts of the scenario. However, if you log onto social media such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook the incident was blown into every direction possible. People started labelling the black teens as BLM movement members and calling the kidnapping an act of hate and violence pre-meditated and planned by BLM. However, it is displayed in the police reports and publicly announced by prominent BLM supporters such as Deray McKesson that the kidnapping and torturing is not linked to the BLM movement. The BLM movement does not in any way support violence or hate. The sole purpose of the movement is to promote equality of black lives peacefully.

I think we have started to neglect the fact of basic humanity. We are all created under God. We all bleed the same blood. But in the past few years, our country has slowly been moving towards a race war. Incidents being blown out of proportion by the news and social media. Any action by a white or black American citizen is over-analyzed and made to be something entirely different than it was originally meant to be. This stirs up anger and hate and only perpetuates the clear division already present in our country. Stop.

It is so simple. Racism works both ways. Both white and black Americans commit hateful and racist acts. It is not a one-way street simply because of our country's history. If you keep bringing up the past it is only going to repeat itself instead of uniting and truly working to become equal. Not one race dominant over the other. Not only black lives matter. Not only white lives matter. Not only Asian lives matter. Not only Hispanic lives matter. Not only Muslim lives matter. All lives matter. You can hate me for saying that and try to say that I am discrediting the black lives matter movement by saying that because I don't understand because I am a white female.

The fact of the matter is our country is not simply black and white like 19th-century televisions. Our world is made of a melting pot of rich cultures and ethnicities. We are not two clear-cut races. We were all created equal. That's what the new movement as a country should be about. You cannot simply assume that someone voted for a certain presidential candidate simply because of their skin color or that someone believes a certain thing because of their political standpoint. You don't see the white people of this country sitting in the streets and rioting over the disgusting event. Thousands are keeping their mouths shut because anything they say can be misconstrued and taken wrongly by the BLM community which so often happens when a white hate crime occurs. How is this fair?

He was partially scalped and beaten. His screams weren't even able to be heard. How do you think it feels to be a member of that boy's family watching your son and brother being abused and tortured with no help no one hearing his cries no one there to help him and all because he is white. All because he like every other citizen in our country did his duty as an American and voted. But these 4 black teens and young adults didn't agree with his decision and decided to use his mental disability as a weakness to torture and beat the boy because of his skin color and scream disturbing things and posted their acts on Facebook for the world to see. How does that look? The fear that is now instilled in white people all over America. With memes saying "white people thought they were safe because they voted for Trump". Now a video like this is posted. How is that a movement for equality?

We need to stop creating strict labels based on skin color and political views and any other aspect you can knit pick and putting them on any person we meet. What happened to open minds and hearts? Instead of close-minded hateful hearts. When we close off our eyes, hearts, and minds to what we don't want to hear or see we close ourselves off to millions of our opportunities to grow as individuals and a society. It isn't that hard to open your ears to listen to one another instead of reading something on Twitter and turning to anger and assuming an entire race or group of people feel a certain way simply because a single person of that race or group says or does one thing you don't agree with.

Does no one see the pattern here? Something bad happens, people turn to social media to spread false beliefs, ideals, and facts. Hate and anger rise up and fights further continue the violence and hate. No more love. No more patience. No more optimism. Just a country full of people who believe only one group can be right. There is only one way to live. Only one way to think. We all need to grow up and let go of the hate and using our country's past as an excuse to hold grudges and attempt to justify our actions. Let it go. Black lives matter, white lives matter, Hispanic lives matter, Asian lives matter, Muslim lives matter and we all should be treated equally despite our skin color, religious beliefs, socioeconomic status, clothes we wear, or morals. Be a little more human and a lot less hateful its simple. Stop the hate and violence and entitled sense of justification. Learn to get all the facts before you put out negativity into the world and open your mind and ears a bit more to understand every view and side of the story. That is the only way we are going to move forward as a country and society.

James 4: 1-2

"What causes quarrels and what causes fights among you? Is it not this, that your passions are at war within you? You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask."