Khloe Kardashian apologizing to Jordyn Woods

Sorry Khloé, You Don't Get To Apologize This Time

The power of Twitter is something else.

39

Jordyn Woods just did a sit-down interview with Jada Pinkett Smith, where she told her story of what went down between her and Tristan Thompson. I said it once and I'll say it again, Jordyn has been victimized and Khloé and the rest of her friends and family should be ashamed for doing this to Jordyn and that's the tea. Khloé sent out a series of tweets after the interview went live and can I say that I don't think Khloé has been on the receiving end of getting dragged in my lifetime, so it was both comical watching that unfold.

Khloé tore down Jordyn, but never publicly addressed Tristan in his other explorations, so of course, she's going to be hypocritical and not do it even though a person close to you was involved. Your logic, Khloé, is very off. Your actions and words are speaking MAD volume sis. It's silly high school locker room mess and you need to grow up and mature Khloé.

You call out the woman so please, call out the man who has ZERO regards for you and could care less about you. I wanted to feel for you, but girl, you did the absolute most. And by your actions and words, I thought Jordyn slept with the man a hundred times, but no. He kissed her and she left immediately. That does not equivalate to destroying Jordyn's life or being threatened over it

Jordyn herself even said public crucifixion wasn't worth a kiss that meant nothing.

Jordyn said she didn't get on the show to save her reputation but to protect her family because I bet when Khloe said thank you for all the kind words, she's referring to people who were tearing down Jordyn. She said her brother can't go to work, her little sister can't go to school, and her mom can't go to the grocery store because they'll be harassed; but here go the Kardashians sitting in their castle remaining untouched. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith said not on my watch and did what they had to do, by telling Jordyn to tell her side and let people know what's up and I stan.

Not even 24 hours later, Khloé is backtracking her statements and saying that she doesn't blame Jordyn and that she said things that she shouldn't have, but the damage was already done. Khloé's reputation got burned in ONE DAY and she only got a taste of what Jordyn had to live with for an entire week. Khloé dug herself into a hole and is now the one trying to save herself, which is both sad and funny especially when she said that Jordyn only interviewed to protect herself. Khloé, you don't get forgiveness for this one. You lead the charge to tear a girl down and now you feel sorry for yourself. You won't get any empathy from me.