KFC Announces Edible Nail Polish: Finger Lickin' Good?

Everything we never knew we needed here in the South.
5

Everyone knows that fried chicken is pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread. If you don't know this, then it's about time you get with the program. Come to the South, we'll help you I promise.

We all love a good bucket of fried chicken down here, but KFC has just changed the game completely. KFC has just announced the launch of their new nail polish that actually tastes like fried chicken, taking the term "finger licking' good" to a whole other level.

Why is this necessary you ask? I'm not really sure, but I think it's amazing. This completely edible nail polish will apply just as any other nail polish would, except that when this one dries, you are encouraged to lick away and have dinner right at your fingertips. I'm not sure if this is a desperate attempt from KFC to be "hip," but on another note, this could really be an amazing dieting technique; you're able to get all the flavor of fried chicken without all the calories. What a time to be alive, friends!

However, I can't promise that you won't look incredibly strange licking polish off of your fingers. I also can't promise that you won't make every single person around you very uncomfortable. But sometimes you gotta risk it to get the biscuit, or the fried chicken. Or whatever.

As of right now, this nail polish is only going to be available in Hong Kong. So if you ever happen to be in that area, pick some up and let us know how it goes. As of now it will come in two flavors: Original and Hot & Spicy. All of the details on the product have not yet been released, but I know we are all eager to hear how this plays out. In the meantime, I guess all of us here in the states will have to settle for fried chicken in a bucket, and not on our nails. What a shame.

Cover Image Credit: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj29_KBgMzMAhVG6iYKHR7hC8gQjB0IBg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.racked.com%2F2016%2F5%2F4%2F11591316%2Fkfc-nail-polish-flavored&psig=AFQjCNFj-vGBIKcPMiS2qhiFvF5rpFSDWQ&ust=1462849179029202