Reasons To Eat Kettlecorn
food

3 Reasons Kettlecorn Is The Best Snack On The Planet

Salty and sweet and all the good things.

28

Kettlecorn is essentially popcorn that is cooked with oil, sugar, and salt. It is a crunchy, low-calorie snack that I cannot get enough of.

If you know me, you know my addiction to the salty and sweet goodness. I love to make my own on the stove (it's surprisingly easy) or to buy the cute purple bags of Angie's Boom Chicka Pop at the store.

My obsession got me thinking.... what makes kettlecorn my perfect snack?

1. Salty AND sweet

With kettlecorn, you get the best of both worlds. Want something salty? Kettlecorn's got you covered. Want something sweet? Kettlecorn's got you covered.

2. It isn't SUPER unhealthy

Is it a vegetable? No.

Is it as unhealthy as Flaming Hot Cheetos? No.

Is it a low calorie food in general? YUP.

With kettlecorn, there's no bull-crap in the ingredients list. It's always a simple corn, sugar, oil, salt. That counts for something, too, right?

3. Always good.

It doesn't matter what season it is, what time of day it is, or what you're drinking--kettlecorn goes just fine in all scenarios.