Keeping Life Together

Running from class to class. Managing work load with your homework load. Trying to pencil in a social life with your friends and family. Somewhere in there is supposed to be "you time". You don't have time to think about yourself, only what's next on my to-do list. Your mind is only seeing in tunnel vision, that your blind to what's actually happening around you.

There is so much on your plate and you're trying to make everyone happy. Trying to live up to expectations within yourself and your family. Your working your ass off and for some reason you not feeling the usual over-whelming feeling. You start to think, maybe I've made progress mentally to not feel super stress or is it that you're not doing enough?

Remember those goals you put into place a year ago, well now on the back burner. Oh, those horrible thoughts you've tried to erase from your mind. They're back and they're creeping into the front of your mind..."You're not good enough", "Wow, congrats. You're back to where you started!!","Why are you even trying".

Months and months of practicing positive thinking seems to slipping through your finger tips. Feels like nothing got accomplished. You're back to the start. You feel like all of your hard work is washed away into the disappoint sea. You think, why am doing any of this?

At the end of the day, you have to pick yourself up. You have to be stronger than you were before. You must give yourself a break from everything. Stress takes a toll on your mental and physical health. Putting your responsibilities into perspective and planned makes your life one step closer to a less stress mind.

Fanastic self-improvement website, MarcandAngel, it will change your life.