Jesus Is The Perfect Man, Yes, Even For You

In a world filled with what seems like disappointing men who are incapable of love, Jesus is the only man that you need.

701
PIxabay

We all have different perceptions as to what the perfect man looks like. Perhaps to you, it is George O'Malley from "Grey's Anatomy." Or maybe, your perfect man is Ryan Gosling because of the way he passionately loved Rachel Mcadams in "The Notebook." Regardless of what your perfect dream man looks like, I'm here today to tell you why Jesus is my perfect man.

1. He loves me always

If there is one thing you take away from this article, let it be that no man can love every aspect of you except for Jesus. He loves me despite the beautiful disaster that I am. When I am broken and lost and doubtful, he still loves me.

2. He won't walk out on me

I know deep down that Jesus is nothing like my biological dad who walked out on me. Jesus will never leave me questioning whether or not he loves me. Because if Jesus didn't love me, if he didn't want me to be alive, if he did not want me to make a difference in this life, he would not have created me.

Jesus is here to stay for the long run, unlike most men that I have encountered.

3. He won't allow me to fall apart

At least not completely. When I'm down and feel as though I am all alone and have nothing left to give to this earth, Jesus will always be there to remind me that I am in fact, not alone. When I feel as though there is no light at the end of my tunnel, I can trust that he will be the light to guide me. I can trust that when I am broken like fine China that he will be there to help me get back on my feet. There is no man that is more reassuring than my God.

4. He won't break my heart

He won't make my heart shatter into a million pieces on purpose. He won't intentionally make me feel as though I am alone and break my heart. There is no challenge that he gives me that I can't eventually overcome. The things that he does to "hurt me" and upset me are just the things he does to make me a better version of me. He strengthens me through these obstacles.

5. He will always be there

Whether it's to talk late at night or to listen to me cry, he'll be there. When God created me, he also made a vow. He vowed to always be by my side and to never leave me. He vowed to love me unconditionally and effortlessly. If his intentions weren't to always be there for me, he wouldn't have created me.

6. He will love me through every meltdown

He will love me just as much as when I am happy and being the light at the end of everyone's tunnel as when I am broken down and at a breaking point. He will love the mess that I can be because he created this mess.

If God didn't create messy people, then his life would be filled with utter cleanliness. He wouldn't have anything to do; he wouldn't be kept busy with cleaning.

7. He won't let me down

Unlike previous men who have been a part of my life and let me down, Jesus is the one man that I know who will not ever disappoint me. In the grand scheme of things, when you feel as though you are alone and that nobody is on your side, it is important to remember that Jesus is your foundation — he is your rock — and he is here for the long run.

Often times it appears as though us college girls struggle with finding what we may define as love. We often times feel as though college is one big struggle.

When you move away, no matter how far, it is easy to feel as though you are alone. I wish that I had realized that I wasn't alone sooner than I had. If you look around, Jesus is everywhere. You're never truly alone.

And as for struggling to find love, security, and dependency, just know that aside from our dads (in some cases), Jesus is the perfect man and he is always going to be there.