Karma Is Out To Get My Manipulative Ex-Boyfriend

My Manipulative Ex-Boyfriend Is Sad I've Moved On To A Happy Relationship, But That's Karma

I know I deserve this.

72

I have been in a new relationship for almost 9 months now, so my ex is a thing of the past, no doubt. We broke up about 5 months before I started dating my current boyfriend which I felt was enough time, especially since my ex had already moved on himself.

I was mistaken. He is still not over it. He texts me constantly. Well, block him? I tried that. He downloads texting apps, et cetera. He won't give up. He has the mindset that we are meant to be. He thinks I will come back like I always did, but this time he's wrong.

The spark is not there and won't ever be, ever again.

He texted me recently saying, “So why do you get to be happy and I don't?" Those words made me so bitter inside. For him to think I don't deserve this happiness. I wanted to be angry. I wanted to tell him he deserves to be unhappy. I wanted to be so hateful. I wanted to smart off and get mad, however, I laughed.

I thought a while about all the words I could say. I thought about how unhappy I was for 3 years of my life. I thought about how controlling, manipulative, and disrespectful he was towards me. I never once questioned if I deserved the happiness I have now.

I know I deserve this.

It's his turn to feel unwanted and unhappy. It's his turn to feel the way I felt for 3 years. I don't feel bad. I don't feel sorry for him. I feel as if this is karma. It's his time to feel the way I felt. It's his turn to hurt the way I hurt.

At the end of the day, his statement backfired on him. He deserves his unhappiness and I deserve my happiness.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.