It's Your Decision

It's Your Decision

Don't let anyone tell you how to run your life.

41
It's Your Decision
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/08/636457702279629984-1718920324_Screenshot_20171108-143323.png

Many people believe that abortion is a well overused topic, but a debatable topic about life or death cannot be overused. When it comes to abortion you could say that I am completely on the fence about it. I am one hundred percent against abortion, simply because I don’t think that I could ever bring myself to make a difficult decision like that, but I can completely understand why the decision must be made for some women. People often encourage women to take alternate routes like keeping the baby or putting it up for adoption. I feel as though pro-life really means embrace the struggle.

Many people, family and friends, encourage women to keep their babies by insuring them that they will be there every step of the way and will help take care of the child as much as possible. Truth is people kind heartedness only lasts for about a week, and two is pushing it. Then a problem begins to arise, because all the help that you were once promised has disappeared. You are left alone to care for a child that you did not want because you didn’t want him or her to grow up the way did. Due to family and friends encouraging you to keep the child, you now must be put on government assistance, but pro-lifers don’t like that because they fell as those you shouldn’t have a child that you cannot afford to take care of.

When it comes to making a tough decision like whether you want to abort your child, having people to support and encourage you is great, but the final decision is up to you and you only. If you want to abort your child because you are not physically, mentally and emotionally prepared then do so. Maybe you think that you are too young, or that you don’t have your life together, but whatever your reasons for aborting your baby make sure that your decision is final. And never let another human being degrade you by saying you not keeping your baby makes you less than a woman.

If you truly believe that if raising a child alone with no help from family, having a minimum wage job, while in school works for you then do it. Just remember what works for one person may not work for you. If you can rise above the odds and create the life for your child, that you always wanted then do it and be the best mother that you can be. It won’t be easy, but if you continue to push and strive for greatness then it will be worth it. Most importantly never compare your life to other women in your situation, if you do depression will set in and you will be unhappy. What works for one person may not work for you and remember that you are on the outside looking in, you don’t know the whole story. Continue loving yours, don’t let poverty make you, prove to yourself and your child that determination always win. No matter how long it takes, everyone needs some encouragement no what the decision is that you must make.

Take control over your life, don’t let anyone influence your decision and no matter what always know that whatever decision you chose to make, it was the right one. Aborting a baby to have a better life doesn’t make you evil or insensitive and keeping the baby doesn’t make you anymore than dumb or unfit. No matter the decision women need to come together as sisters and uplift one another.