It's 2019, And Instead Of Resolutions, I'm Making A Lifelong Bucket List

"But, for 2019, I promised myself I would learn to love every part of myself whether other people do or not. "

25

For me, 2018 was rough. Here's a little backstory. On January 2nd, I turned 18, I graduated High School in May, and by the time I left for college, I'd already lost most of my friends. The first half of the year was good, but then everything began going downhill. But, for 2019, I promised myself I would learn to love every part of myself whether other people do or not.

It's 2019, and instead of resolutions, I'm making a lifelong bucket list. There is so much I want to do with my life, and hopefully, i'll be able to fulfill most of the things on my bucket list. This is just a shortened version.

1. Complete a 50 states trip

I love traveling with my family. Every time we enter a new state on a road trip, my sister and I make my dad stop so we can get a picture in front of a state sign. I really want to make a map of all the pictures.

2. Go on a cruise

I've been on small boats, but never a cruise ship. I want to plan a cruise with some friends to Mexico really bad!

3. Own my dream car

If anyone has seen One Tree Hill, then you know what car I'm talking about. It's a black convertible 1963 Mercury Comet with red leather seats and interior. It's gorgeous.

4. Watch the ball drop in Time Square

Obviously you can tell I love traveling.

5. See a broadway play

Wicked, The Waitress, Dear Evan Hansen, I have every soundtrack. I need this to happen.

6. Donate hair to cancer patients

7. Pay off my car

I neeeeeeed to get this done dudes.

8. Go to Disney World

I feel like I'm the only person who's never been.

9. Fly in a hot air ballon 

*and hopefully not fall out.

10. Write on Juliet's wall in Verona

I have wanted to do this ever since watching the movie "Letters To Juliet".