12 Things You Need If You Spend More Time In The Library Than You Do In Your Own Dorm

You might as well put a bed in there for me at this point.

569

I can't focus in my room to save my life. I get so distracted and end up falling asleep or sitting on my phone.

Off to the library, I go. Except when I say that I'm doing a "quick study session" I won't roll out of there until it closes.

Obviously, if you're going to sell your soul to your study space, you need to do everything in your power to make the experience as painless as possible. I can forget about how I'm failing my history class for a few moments if I have my favorite snack with me.

There's also that advice about how taking breaks to clear your head is important, but get real. College students don't have time for breaks at this point. It's all or nothing, so might as well make your stay here as comfortable as possible with these 12 items.

3. These awesome glasses that help protect your eyes from UV light

Staring at a computer screen can take a toll on your head as we all know. But what about the toll that it takes on your eyes? These glasses will prevent the strain from the endless hours of staring at your empty screen where your research paper is supposed to be.

Find on Amazon for $10.00

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.