Managed IT Services: Skyrocket your Business
News

IT Managed Services

2

Small- to medium-sized businesses across the country are turning to IT managed services. Why? Because they're tired of the headache, expense, and inefficiency of running an in-house IT team.

And they know it's only going to get worse. A recent study by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce found that more than three-fourths of small and medium-sized businesses polled had significant problems with their current IT systems. As a result, they struggle to get a break on IT costs and wait weeks or even months for issues to be resolved.

NGEN IT has created a complete managed IT services solution for small- and medium-sized businesses. We're here to help you achieve your business objectives with the easiest, most effective, and best managed IT services in the industry. And we're here to help get your business back on track in a disaster. Even if your business runs on an outdated system that's already a few years old and prone to crashes, viruses, and outages, we can keep operations moving forward by quickly diagnosing and fixing your IT issues.

Small Business IT Solutions Tailored to Fit Your Company

We'll build a customized managed IT service plan to help you make your company more efficient. We'll review any system limitations that limit your business's productivity and growth, and we'll work with you to design the most effective solution. Managed IT services include on-site and remote services so that we can provide solutions for your corporate data center and a local office or home office.

Transitioning to a Managed IT Service Solution

We'll help you get ready for a managed IT service solution by being proactive. For example, we'll work with you to ensure your current IT systems are secure and safe. We'll also provide ongoing training to your staff so they can keep up with changes in technology. And we'll remain on call 24/7/365 in case of an emergency.

Some of the types of managed services for businesses that we offer:

Cloud Computing: Cloud computing gives you the ability to store business information, data, and applications in a remote data center; This can help your company maintain more efficient workflows and improve your reputation as an innovator.

Virtualization: Virtualization allows you to run multiple operating systems on a single server; This increases your efficiency and saves money on IT infrastructure.

Network Security: We can set up firewalls, make sure all your Internet connections are secure, and guard your company against malware, viruses, and other threats.

Remote Monitoring & Management Services (RMM): RMM gives you access to tools for monitoring and optimizing your network and applications from a remote location. We'll also perform monthly maintenance and backups of your systems.

Data Backup & Disaster Recovery: Whether it's a flood, fire, hurricane, or other disasters that take out your data, we're here to help you get it back up and running as quickly as possible.

Web & Mobile Application Development: Web and mobile application development lets us build new tools and applications specifically for your business to improve operations and save time.

Conclusion

Small and medium businesses are increasingly turning to managed IT services from NGen IT. Our managed IT services have been created to help small and medium-sized businesses across the country achieve their business objectives. We can provide various managed IT services that will help your company today and get it back on track in the event of a disaster.