The other day, I was scrolling through Facebook and stumbled upon a video asking "Is water really wet?" Curious to see what other people thought, I decided to take a look at the comments. To my surprise, there were thousands of people arguing their opinions and spitting out facts supporting their side of the argument. This made me think: how many questions and arguments are out there that can get people this heated. So, I decided to compile a list of these arguments and preach to the choir my thoughts on each one.

Cereal or Milk First?

Personally, I believe the cereal should be poured before the milk. This way, you can make sure you have enough cereal in the bowl to fill you up without overflowing once you pour the milk in. The other side of the argument is that pouring the milk in first keeps the cereal from becoming soggy; however, I believe this assertion is redundant, as the cereal and milk will be mixed anyway.

XBOX or Play Station?

I have never personally owned a Play Station, nor have I ever played one. I have owned every generation of XBOX, though, so I guess you could call me pretty loyal. I don't really have anything against Play Station, I just would prefer XBOX because that's what I grew up playing with.

Raisin' Cane's or Zaxby's?

Ok, this one hits a little close to home. I don't have a Raisin' Cane's where I'm from, so I don't get the courtesy of feasting on such a delicacy very often. I am simply stuck with disgusting Zaxby's chicken. I think Cane's is better because it's fresher and the sauce is better in my opinion. Zaxby's is also always too salty in my opinion.

Is a Hot Dog a Sandwich or Just a Hot Dog?

This is an oldie, but a goodie. I think a hot dog is a sandwich. The definition of a sandwich, I think, is meat (most of the time) and condiments between two pieces of bread, which is exactly what a hot dog is. I don't understand why people think a hot dog isn't a sandwich because I'm not quite sure what else it would be classified as. I also would feel sort of bad for hot dogs if they weren't sandwiches. They would just be thrown into a weird miscellaneous food group.

Does a Straw Have Two Holes or One?

Pants have three holes, socks have one hole, and straws have two holes. To make a straw, you have to make two cuts; therefore, there have to be two holes. If there weren't two holes you would just have an infinitely long, useless piece of hollow plastic.

These are my opinions on some of the most debated arguments I have seen online or heard from my friends. What are your thoughts and opinions?