Is The Bachelor Worth Watching Anymore?

So I have to admit that watching The Bachelor is my guilty pleasure. There is something about watching someone else's messed up love life and criticizing it for weeks while the season unfolds!

I started watching it during Colton's season of The Bachelor and have watched the following seasons of The Bachelorette with Hannah, Bachelor in Paradise, and now Peter's season of The Bachelor.

Now like I said, there is something about watching someone else's drama-filled love life unfold, but things have really gotten a little out of hand in my opinion.

Part of the fun of the show is all of the drama. When you aren't involved in it yourself, it can be juicy and captivating! But this season has been a different TYPE of dramatic.

Every single episode this season has literally been nothing but messy. It was #ChampagneGate first. That seemed to be dragged on for EPISODES. Yes, I get it. If I was Kelsey, I would have been annoyed, but let it go!

Then it was all the Alayah drama. Her leaving, and then coming back and then leaving again. Peter should have just gone with his instinct and let her go! That's the main issue, Peter always second-guessed himself and it led to just a bigger problem.

And then it was Tammy. She seemed to fly under the radar until she began to explode on everyone. Poor Mykenna was cringy, yes, but NO ONE deserved what Tammy gave her. Tammy was out of line for what she did but it took Peter a while to get leverage on the situation which is where things went wrong in my eyes.

And then all of the Victoria drama. She was causing issues for a while and really just played with Peter's heart. I feel like she wasn't in the right place to be on the show. It seemed like she had a lot she had to figure out on her end with what she wants but went on and tried to force things. I feel bad for her but she should have prioritized herself and Peter should have recognized it.

And now we get to the infamous Fantasy Suites. Peter, once again, did nothing to stop or prevent drama. Madison told him she wouldn't feel right if he was to sleep with the other 2 girls and then potentially propose to her. Some people are of the opinion that that is what she signed up for, but I personally feel like she is one of the only realistic, transparent girls on the show! I mean, think about it in real-life terms. Would you want to get engaged to someone who slept with other girls a week before?

Peter shot himself in the foot with that one. Again. He was so upset when Madison said she didn't want to be with him anymore! Buddy, she told you what would happen if you did this!

It seemed like this season was just drama, drama, drama. And it was all preventible in my eyes, or if not preventable, it could have been shut down almost immediately.

I get that a big part of the show is drama like in every reality TV show (Colton jumping the fence, Luke P. and Hannah etc.), but it seemed really dragged and almost a little fake during this season.

Hopefully, Clare will change my mind about the show and all of the unnecessary drama. A little drama is fun, but a Peter amount of drama is a little too much for my liking!