Is SMS Marketing dead?

Is SMS Marketing dead?

Not exactly! But definitely to some extent.

10

Companies have been using SMS marketing as the most common way of mobile marketing over the years now. But with the advent of Digital marketing, it has reduced to some extent.

But despite everything else, this is still used and cherished, since it has numerous benefits when it comes to customer viewership. So, is SMS marketing dead?

Definitely not!

Here I am going to list down several reasons why I believe SMS marketing will never go out of fashion. Also, with companies like UltraSMSScript, which help companies in text and sms marketing, the procedure has become really easy today. Besides this, there are numerous other software platforms which help the companies in reaching out to customers through mobile marketing.

Now let's look at why SMS marketing is still a trend.

High readership

How often do you think people respond to your digital marketing efforts? Do people open your emails always? Or do they click your links or even read your social media posts?

And when we talk about SMS, what do you think is the response rate?

People have so much to do on digital platforms, that they don't have time to go through each and every post of yours on social media. Plus, emails are also often ignored by people. But when it comes to SMS, they generally check what the message is about.

So in short, companies have high readership rate if they consider SMS marketing. Which also means, they can communicate their marketing efforts easily through SMSes.

Increased customer engagement

SMS are known to be much more effective when it comes to engaging the customers. All the important updates, happenings in a company, etc. are known to reach customers effectively via SMS. And people also find it a better way of communication as compared to long emails.

For example, a dentist or dietician can better and effectively communicate on text, as compared to emails. You agree? Similarly, there are many other businesses and companies where text marketing has become an effective way of increasing customer engagement.