Apple or Android?: The Ultimate Question

iPhone Or Android?

Which smartphone is better for you?

67
iPhone Or Android?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/eklem/4625878927

With technological advancements and variety in the mobile industry, the decision of choosing which type of device to purchase is growing to be difficult. The two main players, iPhone and Android, are still continued to be competitive and debated. Apple products and Windows mobile phones each have their own advantages and at the end of the day, it's up to the buyer's convenience!

With an iPhone, it is certainly popular that the iOS interface is easy to use. From an easy-to-press circular home button to a convenient and organizing screen, the iPhone resulted in exceptional reviews from users since its first appearance. But that was ten years ago, and there are not a lot of differentiations to today in regards to ease of use. This is also similar to an Android. As Apple gives you the control of your home screen and applications, the Android also offers the same flexibility and builds its own brand loyalty.

Although both types of mobile devices are easy to use, the differences are formed in the fit and the finish. Many find the iPhone to be simply beautiful and pleasing to the eye, while some find the Android to be bizarre and ugly. Others agree that the Samsung or Google Pixel is just as attractive as the iPhone X. However, iPhone remains to be closed system while the Android is an open system. For example, those who are book lovers and who enjoy reading on a technological screen may find the Android to be an open source with alternative applications in comparison to that of an iPhone. With Siri versus Google Assistant, Google Assistant has a much more clear and excellent voice software with offering Google Maps, Google Calendar, and other Google Applications making life simpler.

Despite that, Apple beats Android when it comes to timely updates. While Apple releases a new and supported update on a regular basis, Androids are more so of hoping for the best. This leads to iPhones being more secure compared to Androids because Apple takes serious consideration of what applications can be entered into the app store. iPhone also has an advantage with videoconferencing due to FaceTime. From chatting with family to meeting with workgroups, Apple offers a favorable platform to bring people from different timezones together.

Lastly, but definitely not the least, the budget that fits the consumer's needs is dependent on the individual's preference. Some go with quality over quantity and others say otherwise. Couple groups find the price worth to pay for and other people find the price worth to adjust for. At the end of the day, the characteristics that seem best suitable to the buyer is a personal decision and both the iPhone and the Android have great qualities to provide.

So, what's your pick?