11 Intense Emotions I Had During 'The Bachelor' Finale

Who knew this would be the most dramatic “Bachelor” finale ever?

184
Instagram

After experiencing one of the most wild “Bachelor” finales, and seasons, ever, I definitely was feeling a lot of emotions. I accidentally saw some spoilers like four weeks ago and I was hoping that what ended up happening was just a rumor, but sadly, it was not. These are just some of the things that crossed my mind while watching the season finale of “The Bachelor”.

1. Annoyance

Literally, I cannot understand how Lauren made it so far. It’s truly mind-boggling. She is one of the most boring people the franchise has ever seen. And compared to Becca, I never really thought she stood a chance.

2. Relief

I was SO relieved to hear that Arie’s family liked Becca over Lauren, but clearly, their input didn’t mean anything to Arie in the end.

3. Boredom

I read an article the other day that had the roughly five sentences Lauren said throughout the show and I never agreed more. Every time she opens her mouth, the same ten cheesy phrases come out and it’s incredibly boring.

4. Confusion

I just don’t think I understood what Arie saw in Lauren and it could have just been because we didn’t see what happened behind the cameras but seriously, she has the emotion of rock.

5. Happiness

I just loved Arie and Becca together so so so much and the way she talked about him she truly deserved to be with him. And omg that cute letter she wrote him and the picture book she made, I mean c’mon, who wouldn’t pick her? I was so happy he turned Lauren down, but obviously, that happiness would fade.

6. Fear

When Arie was talking about last minute fears with Becca I was scared he wouldn’t pick her and I was scared when he told Lauren he still loved her while he was saying goodbye and both my fears played out exactly as I thought they would.

7. Sadness

I’m gonna die alone, and watching shows about supposed love makes me want to go pick out some cats and curl up on the couch.

*Side note:

When Arie said he would choose Becca “today, and every day" I was just over here like:

8. Anger

Arie did Becca SO DIRTY. I’m literally livid with him and I can’t believe he broke up with her. He told her that he was thinking about Lauren the entire time they were together and he hadn’t even officially broken up with Becca yet and he was talking about wanting to see if there was a possibility to get back together with Lauren. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ARIE????

9. Shock

ARIE IS A SOULLESS MONSTER, HE LITERALLY HAD NO EMOTION ON HIS FACE WHILE BREAKING UP WITH BECCA. What the heck is that about??? He’s the definition of a narcissist and I’m over him and his games.

10. Heartbreak

I truly felt so heartbroken for Becca when Arie broke up with her. She didn’t deserve for this to happen and I hope she finds actual true love at some point soon.

11. Excitement

I AM SO EXCITED FOR BECCA’S SEASON!!! She is my favorite person and she literally deserves the world so I hope her journey ends in love. In the words of Becca, “Let’s do the damn thing!”

I went into this season loving Arie and now I know he’s a total jerk and absolutely two faced. He shouldn’t have proposed to anyone if he was torn between two women, it would have been a better choice than completely destroying Becca’s feelings. On a more positive note, Becca is going to make an amazing Bachelorette and I can’t wait to see all the men competing for her heart in the next few months!