Integrating Confidence And Commanding Presence For Your Brand With Raj Girn

Teach people in 90 minutes

48

Join Raj Girn and The Open Chest Confidence Academy for the upcoming Masterclass series to skyrocket your company's growth by learning how to spread your mission to the right people.

Entrepreneurship can fall flat when a business doesn't have a guru or doesn't have the proper execution of strategy. Launching a masterclass to help others in the media, communications, marketing, and events industry, Raj Girn is ready to lead others to inspire the world with messages delivered clearly, efficiently, and confidently. As a confidence coach, consultant, mentor, and the founder of The Open Chest - Confidence Academy, Girn helps connect brands to niche audiences with effective and timely branding, media, and marketing campaigns across all platforms.

"I want to teach people in 90 minutes the concepts that have taken me 30 years to learn and dial in through experiential trial and error," Girn says. She will share game-changing insights to fast-track anyone's journey no matter what stage they are at, as well as minimize the chance of failure. This 11-step masterclass series which launched in April 2021, is free to register for and will drip launch online step-by-step over the next 12 months. Girn explains that: "My goal is to arm the busy executive and entrepreneur, with the knowledge, action plan, and accountability strategies and systems they will need to cultivate deep and meaningful relationships between the workforce, partners, affiliates, and clients, for an holistic approach to conversion and retention." Most importantly, methods that are sustainable and ultimately increase the company's credibility, authority, and market share.

Step one focuses on branding, where Girn identifies and explains the 6 steps she teaches clients to dial in, to promote world-class brand presence, and dispels the 4 myths that she believes stop these steps from being successfully implemented and executed. The additional 10 steps will have a similar formula, where she will provide steps to educate on and dial in the skill, as well as myths to bust, which she says have been: "The most successful way that I have been able to take someone who knows nothing, to be able to assist them in standing out and competing authentically in the marketplace."

Since 2017, entertainment personalities, executives, and entrepreneurs have been reaching out to Girn for personal coaching in media, public speaking, communications, branding, marketing, networking, and community building. This was what led her decision to launch The Open Chest Confidence Academy in 2020, to expand her bandwidth to serve more clients, one way being through this free, virtual masterclass, where prospects cliecan tap into Girn's insights, knowledge and expertise, to take their brands to the next level.

As a multi-award-winning media personality and serial entrepreneur, Girn has received numerous accolades that include: The 14th International Woman's Day Achiever Award, The Inspirational Achiever Award, and the Female Entrepreneur of The Year Award. Her past experiences have afforded Girn many, rare insights as well as access into the minds of some of today's most prolific thought-leaders, innovators, and disruptors, by default of having worked with a slew of them, which has allowed Girn to master the abilities to develop world-class campaigns, execute authority-driven communications, and cultivate mutually beneficial relationships that will enable everyone to be placed on the fast track to success if they follow her methodology.

"My goal with this 11-step, free masterclass series, is to pull back the velvet rope and let people backstage to have access to what was previously reserved for entertainment personalities and rich people," states Girn. "I don't subscribe to the elitist mentality that only gives importance to these people. The only difference between them and everyday people is that they have access to knowledge and resources that have given them the methodology to garner success."

Girn has had the opportunity to collaborate with some of the world's most celebrated brands and personalities through a company she founded in 2002 called Anokhi Life, which is a one-stop multimedia resource to service, communicate, and engage with the South Asian diaspora, from a pop culture, lifestyle, and entertainment perspective. The brand has gone on to do media campaigns with big names that include: Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Scherzinger, Nelly Furtado, and Dita Von Teese, to name a few, and hosted events that have seen the attendance of personalities like: Priyanka Chopra, Lilly Singh, Freida Pinto, Rohan Oza, Hannah Simone, and Robin Sharma among many others.

Girn is secure in her ability to guide businesses that need a boost, having worked with a host of Fortune 500 companies for their media, marketing, and event campaigns. Companies like L'Oréal Paris, Biotherm, Estee Lauder, Shiseido, Pantene, T-Fal, Jeep, Johnnie Walker, Cîroc, Hilton, Sheraton, and Fairmont hotels, bringing attention to them within the South Asian community through her media and event properties.

Girn's Masterclass will help new and legacy brands learn how to command presence and demand their value by knowing the worth they're bringing to customers and it will include a free workbook and resources booklet to support accountability and actioning tasks. This opportunity isn't one to miss out on. Learn more about Raj Girn here and reserve your spot for free masterclass here. For those of you looking to hire Raj 1-on1, you can do so here.