While on the internet, you can find some crazy things. When I stumped across a temporary tattoo, I couldn't believe it! That is until I tried it for myself.

When I received my tattoos in the mail from inkbox, I was extremely excited to see what was in store for me. Below are the steps I took to get two tattoos, and some steps you can take to make sure you improve upon your application.

Step 1: Pick out what tattoo you want, and order it on the official inkbox website! It is easy to order and find what you want.

My suggestion: Go through all of the tattoos, and narrow it down to your favorites. There are a lot of the tattoos underneath a different name, so search at your own discretion.

Step 2: Recieve your tattoo in the mail, and open it up to see what is inside!

Step 3: Read the directions before you start. This is very important! It is not like a regular temporary tattoo, where you hold the cloth for a minute then peel away!

Step 4: Get everything ready before you begin. Begin with making sure the area is clean. You do not have to shave before you begin, but it might be a good measure to do so!

Also, take the tattoo out of the packaging, and peel off the white side. I laid mine out before placing it in its position. You cannot reposition it once the adhesive has been laid on your skin!

Step 5: Put on the provided glove. Pat or dab the alcohol wipe included in the kit onto the blue part of the pad. Do not dab on the outer edges, try to maintain the dabbing within the blue of the square.

Step 6: Open the cloth, leave it in the bag, and microwave it for 10-15 seconds. After you're done, carefully take it out of the microwave, and fold it into a 4x4 square! Once you have done so, position your hand to where you can apply even, heavy pressure on the ink pad. The pressure you put in the first 15 seconds is the most important.

(I would have positioned my tattoo on my non-dominant side of my body, so I could have had better pressure with my right hand. However, as long as you apply even pressure, you should be ok!)

Step 7: Wait! As you apply even pressure for the next 15 minutes. This step is very important! You can take breaks in between, but do not move the cloth from the spot you originally applied it in.

I made the mistake of moving the cloth since it was on the side of my wrist, and two of the words smudged slightly together. However, it wasn't that noticeable since the font was cursive.

Disclaimer: I chose a quote and a drawing to show the versatility of the tattoos. I wanted to be able to showcase how both applied and lasted.

Step 8: One you have waited the full 15 minutes, it's time to peel it off! Go in the direction your hair is growing, or it can feel like ripping off a band-aid!

Step 9: Let your tattoo dry for 5 minutes, then wash it with soap and water, without scrubbing it too hard! Your tattoo will fade faster if it is in a place you wash more frequently.

Step 10: Wait until your tattoo fully develops. It will be lighter at first, but it will develop within the next 24-36 hours. I went to bed and woke up with a much darker tattoo.

Step 11: Enjoy!

Make sure to care for your tattoo after it is applied. Wash gently, don't scrub too hard, and keep it moisturized!

I did the process twice in order to find out the best ways to apply the tattoo.

My suggestion: I found it best to be sitting comfortably when I originally applied the tattoo, I was able to focus on the placement and holding the cloth in place. You will be holding the cloth in the same position for 15 minutes, so it is best to sit still.

Disclaimer: inkbox did not pay me to review this product, they only sent it to me for free to try out. All opinions are my own.

Overall, I will be purchasing from InkBox again in the future. They are something to try out and experiment with!

Thank you InkBox for giving me the opportunity to try out your amazing product!

For more tips and tricks, you can check out their official tip page on their website. Try out a long-lasting temporary tattoo yourself at inkbox!