" Ink Master" Tattoo Tv Show

" Ink Master" Tattoo Tv Show

Tattoo Tv Show

19
" Ink Master" Tattoo Tv Show

Ink Master is a tattoo reality show that first aired in 2012. The show features talented tattoo artists from all over the world competing against each other in various challenges.

In recent years, the show has come under fire for its controversial eliminations, but nonetheless, it remains one of the most popular tattoo tv shows on television.

What is the TV show

The TV show "Ink Master" is a reality competition that airs on the Spike network. The show features tattoo artists from around the country competing in various challenges in order to become the "Ink Master." The winner of the show receives a cash prize and the title of Ink Master.

The different types of tattoos the show features

There are a variety of tattoos featured on the show "Ink Master". These tattoos range from small and simple designs to large and complex pieces. The show also features a variety of tattoo styles, from traditional to modern.

The history of the show

Ink Master is a reality tattoo competition series that aired on Spike from 2012 to 2018. The show featured tattoo artists from around the world competing in various challenges to create the best tattoo designs.

The show was created by executive producer, Michael Levitt, who also served as the show's host and one of the judges. Other judges on the show included veteran tattoo artists such as Chris Nunez and Oliver Peck.

The first season of Ink Master premiered on January 17, 2012 and featured 12 tattoo artists competing for a $100,000 grand prize. The winner of the first season was Scott Marshall, who Tattooed a portrait of his grandmother on one of his competitors.

The second season premiered on August 8, 2012 and featured 16 tattoo artists competing for a $200,000 grand prize. The winner of the second season was Joey Hamilton, who created a detailed black and gray snake tattoo design.

The third season premiered on June 11, 2013 and featured 18 tattoo artists competing for a $200,000 grand prize. The winner of the third season was Steve Tefft, who created a beautiful color portrait of a woman's face.

Since its inception, Ink

How to become an contestant on the show

So you want to be a contestant on Ink Master? Here's what you need to know.

Ink Master is a tattoo reality competition that airs on Spike TV. The show features some of the best tattoo artists in the country competing against each other in various challenges, with the winner taking home a cash prize and the coveted title of Ink Master.

If you think you have what it takes to be a contestant on the show, here's what you need to do.

First, you'll need to submit an application. You can find the application online at the Spike TV website. Be sure to include photos of your work, as well as a portfolio of your previous tattoos.

Once your application has been reviewed, you'll be contacted for an interview. If you make it through the interview process, you'll be asked to audition by doing a live tattoo on one of the show's producers.

If you're chosen as a contestant, congratulations! You'll be one step closer to becoming the next Ink Master.

The prize for the winning tattoo artist

The prize for the winning tattoo artist on the show "Ink Master" is $100,000. The runner up receives $25,000 and the third place artist gets $15,000. In addition to the cash prizes, the winner also receives a professional tattoo kit worth over $1,000.

Some of the most memorable moments from the show

One of the most memorable moments from Ink Master happened during Season 3, when the show's first female contestant, Melissa Gabrione, was given a tattoo of a rose on her back. The tattoo was not only beautiful, but also very meaningful to Melissa, who had battled cancer in the past.

Another memorable moment occurred during Season 4, when a contestant named Scott Marshall decided to quit the show after learning that he would be tattooing a portrait of his deceased mother. It was a very emotional moment for Scott, and it showed how much the show can mean to its contestants.

Finally, one of the most recent and memorable moments from Ink Master occurred during Season 8, when contestant Dave Kruseman was given a difficult and emotional tattoo assignment - to tattoo a portrait of his late father onto his own arm. Dave did an amazing job on the tattoo, and it was clear that it meant a lot to him.

Conclusion

"Ink Master" is a tattoo TV show that has been running for many years. The show features some of the best tattoo artists in the world, who compete against each other in various challenges. If you're a fan of tattoos, then this is definitely a show that you should check out.