Best Inexpensive Gifts To Get For Christmas

Don't fret if your wallet cries every time you open it and your bank account emails you every month saying your balance is dangerously low. Here are inexpensive presents to get for everyone on your list this year.

1. For Mom 

This cute little pot (in two different colors) for her cute little plants inside or outside of the house. Get it for $24 on Anthropologie!

2. For Dad 

This Yeti portable mug. Every dad needs a Yeti in order to reach the ultimate dad status. Get it for $24.99 on Amazon.

3. For Your Sister

Every girl needs these beloved Mario Badescu products. Your sis will love all three of them! Right now on sale for $15 on Nordstrom.com.

4. For Your Brother 

Get him these cozy slippers he won't want to take off all winter long. Get them for $24.90 on Nordstrom.com.

5. For Your Best Friend 

This chunky knit hat from Urban Outfitters that can cover her bedhead and keep her warm. Get it for $34.

See also: 13 Fashion Steals Every College Girl Will Want To Tackle On Black Friday

6. For Your Roommate 

This set of Origins face masks from Sephora. Who doesn't love a good face mask (or five)? Get it for $20.

7. For Your Boyfriend 

This speaker to blast his favorite songs in the shower. Get them right now on sale for $29.99 on Amazon.

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.