The Importance Of Girls' Night

The Importance Of Girls' Night

Girls night is your time to let loose and have some fun with some of your best girlfriends.

127

Face masks. Food. A chick flick. And good wine.

Those are your key essentials for a girls night, but those don't have the be the essentials you include.

Every group of girlfriends is different. Maybe your group of girlfriends enjoys more of a makeover and gossiping girls night. Or maybe even watching sports while working on homework is your ideal night.

Every girls night can be different, but they are all equally important.

Girls night is meant for you and your best girlfriends, or maybe even girls you haven't had the opportunity to meet yet, to relax after some hectic time and just have some harmless fun.

Before my sophomore year of college, my girls nights consisted of my cousins and I just buying junk food (A LOT of it), doing face masks, and watching all of the Twilight movies. ANd let me tell you, those were my favorite nights.

Since moving out to Arizona, I struggled to make girlfriends because not many of them were as interested in sports as I was. That is the main reason my best friends are just guys.

But now I have my roommate. And we are the dynamic girls night duo.

My amazing roommate has reminded me of the importance of girls night and why I need to have more.

Honestly, guys can be tiring. I love sports to death, but there are some guys that take it to a whole other level, and I need a break from that level. Even if it's just for one night every two weeks.

That's right. My roommate and I host girls night once every two weeks.

We do it once every two weeks because the college life is NO joke. Most people are balancing 15+ credits, a job, AND an internship. Don't ask us how we do it because we don't know either.

This is a big reason why it is important to grab a couple of your best girlfriends and just destress for one night.

With a girls night, you get to know more about people, and even yourself. You also get to talk about EVERYTHING. And sometimes you just need that.

Girls nights have definitely helped keep me sane because if it wasn't for those one-night breaks, I would be stressed beyond belief, which is saying a lot.

It also makes you feel good to have a group of girlfriends you can talk to about everything with and just bond with about everything.

There also comes a time, when you have probably had a long week, that you just need a glass of wine and someone to talk to. Or maybe like a handful of people to listen, and that's exactly what a girls night can give you.

These girls can even become your bridesmaids or maybe not, but they will definitely be a support system that you need.

And your girls night can serve as that one night that just makes you feel happy and relaxed.

I promise you that you will laugh and smile a lot more than you would expect.

And remember, what happens at girls night, stays at girls night.