Implement Minimalism In Your Life, It Is Easier Than You Think

Less = more.

159

Living minimalistic in our world today opposes structures that society instills in us as the correct way of living. Minimalism is identified as outlandish and lunatic. The problem with the structural development of our society is that it prides itself with possessions and owning endless "things." It's funny how the possession and acquisition of less is therefore paradoxical. As a greater inundation of materialistic objects enters our world and our lives, it seems this is the only way.

What those who have implemented minimalism have found is that this "one-way" path of life unveils its deceit after adopting owning less. In a general sense, minimalism is owning fewer physical objects, but it extends beyond this. Minimalism can meander into all aspects of life, covering all corners. It extends itself especially into an individual's personal life and growth, stripping away insignificant priorities and providing value to life itself.

The more time spent focusing on matters of true importance, the more minimalism is implemented, taking care of what's best for you. Ultimately, minimalism teaches truth, and it is easier to implement than you think. Once you begin to implement this practice in your life, you'll discover these truths and grow your identity.

Maintain a higher standard of value in possessions and life.

The simple explanation is that owning less puts more value on the few possessions owned. A more elaborate definition displays minimalism as the quality of maintaining value and respect; it creates room to appreciate creations. Instead of cluttering your life with wasteless ideals and things, you'll find yourself at the helm of living fully, spending every moment how you want to. You'll find oodles of time to grow in the way you want, rather than letting time slip away and society define you.

Live free, never restricted to inanimate life.

Living free coincides with greater value. The less you are physically and emotionally restrained, the more freedom is discovered. The anchor that I'll call "possessions" disallows freedom and the ability to experience. With fewer worries and thoughts placed on the inundation of "things," time will reveal itself, and you'll end up worrying less about guilt and dissatisfaction.

Focus on the pre-eminent areas of life.

As less time is spent on the saturation of unsatisfaction, you'll be able to do more of what you find value in. Whether it's hobbies, health, relationships, or academics, deeper growth will be achieved. Allotting valuable time to what matters advocates and embellishes peace of mind. Simplification of life naturally generates happiness, and more time spent on enjoyment means a better quality of life.

Minimalism ultimately exceeds the surface level definition that most of us are used to and reaps in benefits once applied on this profound level. It is by no means a quick fix to life, but the slow implementation allows greater exploration of truth and unfolds the gift that we call life. Whatever area of your life you think needs a little tweaking, I challenge you to implement ideals of minimalism.