Imagine Dragon's Latest Song Hits You In The Feels

All of their songs are amazing, but this one surpasses the rest.
83

If you didn't know, I'm a sucker for lyrics. If I find a new band with a singer that has a voice off the charts, good music production, and good lyrics I can belt while showering, then I'm already infatuated.

But I'm not like one of those people that always post pictures on their Instagram with song lyrics as their captions... Okay, maybe sometimes I do, but don't judge me. It's seldom that I do such things.

I'm more of the type of person who often gets one line from a song stuck in their head. Sometimes, when this happens, I tend to write down that one line in a piece of paper until I get tired of it— which rarely happens.

Lately, though, there's this one song that has been stuck in my head for some reason. Don't get me wrong— I fell in love with it since I first heard it. I was blown. I was shook to the core.

The song rapidly became one of my faves, but after a couple weeks, I stopped listening to it.

Then, awhile ago, I encountered this song again, and it made me feel things that I've never felt before. It was a strange myriad of feelings that I can't quite explain.

I bet most of you are acquainted with this band called Imagine Dragons. If you're not, here's a link to their youtube page.

And I don't know if you've heard their latest single, Next To Me. In all honesty, this has been the best song from their entire career; and they are known for coming up with amazing singles.

After the release of their third studio album, I was kind of bummed since it sounded really different. It took a while for most of the songs to grow on me. But, when it comes to lyrics, Imagine Dragons have the God-given talent to write small lines that touch people's souls.

Their songs deal with mental illness. bullying, problems people face that you don't seem to know. Next To Me is a song he wrote to his wife since they seemed to be going through some rough times. In it, he said how he was surprised that she was still there for him after all the trouble he has caused her, and for that, he was thankful.

Therefore, I wanted to share some of the best lines from their song to encourage you to listen to it if you haven't already.

1. "Oh, I always let you down. You're shattered on the ground, but still, I find you there, next to me."

2."Faith ain't no privilege."

3. "I am a deck of cards, vice or a game of hearts, and still you, still you want me."

4. "I'm far from good it's true."

5. "I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it."

Part of me wished to be able to put the entire song lyrics in here, but that would ruin the entire surprise for all of you, so I'll be happy if I managed to spiked your interest.