As someone who, obviously, is a fiscal conservative, I love the term "free-market" because I can

Sounds like a pretty good deal, right? That's what most of us would think. Of course, there are systems that are manipulated all the time.

In a class that I am taking for my Political Science minor, we talked/read about in depth the historical, theoretical marks of the argument over a government regulated of the economy and

Yes, my understanding of the economy is that of a 20-almost-21-year-old woman in her junior year of college, who is majoring in Communication Studies, with a focus in performance. One of the three minors I have is Political Science, so I do not have all the exposure in the world in understanding how the complex field of economics functions. To simplify things, let's first discuss the different fiscal approaches the economy, what candidates align with them the most, and what it will mean for the working class in that society. Understanding the fundamental difference between Keynesian economics and Austrian economics is key in this argument.If we understand this, we may be able to understand why Donald J. Trump is simply not a Nazi.

Let's start from the Left:

Communism

Under this form of government, there is virtually no class, no money, and no state.

Well-known political leaders and politicians who would fall under this category of political theory are Karl Marx, Vladmir Lenin, Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin.

Socialism

Well-known political leaders and politicians who would fall under this category of political theory would be Bernie Sanders, Louis Blanc,