If Presidential Candidates Were Emojis

If Presidential Candidates Were Emojis

What's more fun than politics and emojis?

107
If Presidential Candidates Were Emojis

'Tis the season for presidential politics and outrageous debates. Social media plays a huge role in each candidates campaign, and obviously a successful tweet isn't complete without a few emojis. If each candidate were an emoji, I'm positive these would be it:

Jeb! Bush

He may seem excited with his exclamatory logo but seriously have you ever seen this guy make a face other than a tight lipped smirk? Picture his reaction when Donald Trump wants to build a wall, his facial expression when "speaking spanish" and the face he makes while praising his presidential family members (YEP all the same).

Carly Fiorina

Remember that time she said she was more travelled than Hillary Clinton aka former Secretary of State? Carly def throws this emoji around, especially when people ask her about her former success at HP. I guess if I was a CEO that fired half of my staff I would put on my best pout too.

Dr. Ben Carson

Dr. Carson is definitely one of the most confident candidates in the game and a medical emoji would have been way too obvious regarding his former career. What better way to characterize the man with fabulous ideas (like the afterthought that Jews could have stopped the Holocaust if they had guns) than a man with a bunch of blue triangles coming out of his head?

Chris Christie

I would be lying if I said if anything other than bridge gate pops into my mind when thinking about Chris Christie. The only more relevant emoji I could think of would be an outline of the state of New Jersey or a shopping mall because NJ is notorious for having the most malls per capita (what else does New Jersey have to offer?--no offense Chris).

Hillary Clinton

Hillz definitely thinks she has this sh*t on lock. She's been dancing though campaign season, and who knows, maybe we'll see her and Bill doing the tango at the Inaugural Ball?

Donald Trump

Honestly no one should be surprised or offended by this pairing. Donal Trump is the most arrogant businessman this country has to offer, and has literally 0 positive traits to bring to the position. His latest rants about being against "political correctness" is absurd and there's actually a huge difference between being "un-PC" and being just plain wrong.

Bernie Sanders

FEEL THE BERN. (What more is there to say?)

Ted Cruz

There are probably more appropriate emojis that represent Senator Cruz's political ideologies, however, I can't get the image out of my mind of Cruz angrily defending his beloved Texas. I'd even be willing to bet he has a bumper sticker on his car that says "everything's bigger in Texas."

Rand Paul

Rand Paul, everyone's favorite ophthalmologist turned presidential candidate (also the only ophthalmologist turned presidential candidate...). You know those funny old people glasses they give you when you get your eyes dilated? I am positive Rand plays with those things once the office closes for the day.

Sincerest apologies to the candidates who were not characterized by an emoji, there are only so many emojis to choose from, and honestly the rest are pretty irrelevant anyways.