Why I Think You're An Idiot If You Don't Support Feminism

In a country that is constantly screaming, how are you not awake yet?

89

As of recently, my best friend has brought to my attention of some women who are floating around social media who are speaking out against other women who are feminists. To many educated young and older women, this can be entirely frustrating, for simply these women have not yet woken up in the world we are currently living in. So for that matter, yes I do in fact believe you are flat out idiotic for not supporting feminism. It is time to wake up from your fog and join your fellow women in this fight.

Let me make this point first: I can see why some women are against feminism, because they only see the extremes of it. There are levels to feminism, along with myself and many other women; we are aware of some of the extremes that feminist can go to...but what I believe feminism to be, are women who are fighting for the equality of respected human life, that men have in this country.

So why exactly are some women idiots for not supporting the movement of feminism? Well let me break it down for you:

1. These women do not have their own voice.

What I mean by this, is that they either live in a home where the men dominate over them and speak for them, and in a way, these women have lost sense of who they are and have adopted the ways of their man's mind and beliefs.

2. These women do not care about their rights.

Well, it's true. feminists are the ones who do fight for the equality of ALL women, are the ones who actually give a damn about the basic HUMAN rights we were all born with. Male or Female, it does not matter what genitalia hangs or doesn't hang from your body, we are all made up of the complicated and intricate DNA that makes us ALL human deep within our roots. Now, for women to speak out against feminism, just says that they do not care if the male population is paid higher than them, and do not care that men get to make decisions about a woman's body like it is a piece of property that its rights are determined by the government.

3. These women are just flat out ignorant.

Being a regular feminist, I know that this goes against my policy of not bashing other women, but when push comes to shove, I have to defend my fellow sisters that are constantly fighting for the protection of their rights and the fight for equality. Unfortunately, ignorance is taught and is passed along in society like a disease. If you are a woman and you are complaining about women "whining" and "crying" for a very real and solid purpose, then maybe you should read up on your American history of women. Maybe that will wake you up from your state of ignorance and open your damn eyes to see why powerful women do what they do.

I'm not sorry for offending anyone, because there should be no need for you to feel offended. I hope in some way that I have angered you and have made you want to change for the better and join your fellow women in the fight for justice for women in our country, and eventually the world. If you think my words are just a load of BS, then so be it, you can remain asleep while the rest of the strong and powerful women in this world fight for some of the non-appreciative women in this country.

Being a feminist means that you are a powerful and independent woman, who is a force to be reckoned with. You do not hate men, you see men as your equal in this life. You understand the quality of human life and what it means to have been born with basic human rights that should be treated equally to those of men. You realize that your body is YOURS and not a piece of property that is owned by the government and religion. Being a feminist means you have broken through many social barriers and will keep on continuing to shatter the glass ceiling.

Also, a huge shout out to the men that I know and don't know who appreciate women and see them as their equals. You are the reason why many women know that there are amazing men in the world, and that your power and understanding can help us prevail in our fight for equality.