I Haven't Worn Foundation In Months

I Haven't Worn Foundation In Months (7/1)

My top 5 tips on how to feel confident in letting your natural skin show!

19
Annika Geiser

Let your skin shine! My top five tips to not wearing foundation.

Develop a skincare routine

http://www.sophialcsmakeup.com/2015/06/updated-skincare-routinemario-badescu.html

My skin care routine has become one of my favorite parts of the day. It makes me feel good about myself to know that I am doing great things for my skin. My skincare staples are a good cleanser and a good moisturizer, all the other stuff is just extra. If you know you are doing good for your skin, you will feel more confident about letting it see the light of day.

Hydrate

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-water-bottle/

I know you have heard this a million times, but water is key to beautiful skin. You skin needs hydration in order to be happy. Without the proper amount of hydration, your skin will begin to produce excess oil which, yep you guessed it, causes breakouts. We don't want those!

Snooze, you won't lose

https://www.olay.in/en-in/skin-care-tips-and-articles/the-benefits-of-beauty-sleep

Get enough sleep, sister! This will keep your natural skin from looking tired. Without sleep, you won't get that natural glow!

Find a good tinted moisturizer

My favorite! Sold at drug stores.

https://www.neutrogena.com/makeup/makeup-face/healthy-skin-glow-sheers-broad-spectrum-spf-30/6812441.html

• Not wearing foundation is something I did cold turkey. I found a good tinted moisturizer to give me minimal coverage. Tinted moisturizers are lightweight, feel great on the skin, and most of them have SPF benefits.

Confidence is where it begins

http://inspirationquote.cloud/11008/self-confidence-quotes/

Now the above four tips are important, but nowhere near as important as this last tip. Find the confidence from within. Remember, you're beautiful just the way you are. Don't be afraid to let that natural skin beam!

From Your Site Articles