It's 2020 And I Am A Proud Conservative, Here Are My Very Unpopular Opinions

All but one of my friends are liberals. I feel out of place. I feel scared to speak out for what I believe in. I am afraid of what my friends will say. I am hoping that, while you read this, you keep an open mind and allow me to have my own opinion. If you do not agree with something, that's OK! We all have our own thoughts.

There are my opinions. Let's begin.

1. I believe that abortion is murder.

If abortion was morally right, would it be OK to kill your child after birth? What's the difference? Abortion is murder. Plain and simple. Abortion is meant to end the life of a growing baby. I am not OK with it. Everyone deserves a chance at life.

"Well it's my body, so it's my choice"? No. There's a baby in there too.

2. I believe that life begins at conception. 

As soon as the egg becomes fertilized, you have a seperate human. You have a precious little baby made by God. Life doesn't begin when the heart starts beating or when the brain is developed.

3. I believe that there are two genders. 

This will get a lot of backlash, I know. God made man and woman. Adam and Eve. That is all there is to it.

4. I believe that all lives matter. 

YES, I get why people are saying "Black lives matter." I really do. But in my opinion, all lives matter. Including people of color. Including unborn children. Including every single person on this planet. God made us in His own image, and no one should have to experience racism or hate.

5. I support President Trump.

He is pro-life and against abortion.

He is for a strong defense.

He is for Christianity.

He is for the police and first responders.

He is for the marriage between man and woman.

6. I believe that not all police are bad. 

Just because there are a few bad apples, doesn't make them all bad. I know so many police officers who would lay down their life for someone in order to protect them.

Don't defund the police, DEFEND the police.

7. I believe that our right to bear arms should not be infringed upon. 

The Second Amendment is in the Constitution to protect our right to own and carry firearms. That right should not be taken away.

Guns are never the problem, it's the people using the firearms that are.

* * *

After reading this, I hope we can still be friends and accept the fact that we have different beliefs. We can all be adults and get along.