Ways You Can Help Fight Off What Is Going On In The World Right Now
News

Our world is going through many different wars and this is how you can do your best to help end them.

6

The world is going through a plethora of issues and more people are feeling anxious about their lack of involvement to combat these problems.

Donate to Yemen

What is going on in Yemen is extinction. Yemen is going through multiple famines, wars, and a pandemic. The famine and war in Yemen have been occurring for a while now and don't have any signs of stopping. However, beginning in 2020, Yemen was faced with COVID-19. In Yemen there is a minute amount of doctors. Because the ability to be tested is so low, the number of COVID-19 cases in 1556. Out of those 1556 cases, 439 people have died. Yemen needs your help fast

https://www.projecthope.org/crisis-in-yemen/09/2019/

https://www.unicefusa.org/?form=HelpYemenChildren&utm_content=yemen4v2&ms=cpc_dig_2020_Brand_20200109_google_yemen4v2_delve_none&initialms=cpc_dig_2020_Brand_20200109_google_yemen4v2_delve_none&gclid=Cj0KCQjwu8r4BRCzARIsAA21i_CvbE-mO2StgFNW11jNF-hPcbZr6kI4OsAmECPgJXXvKu_1Ur95QNsaAv9AEALw_wcB

Stay at home

COVID-19 cases are erupting in the United States and they must be contained. Doctors are very limited in the United States and COVID-19 must be contained. Although unrealistic, if everyone were to stay at home, the last COVID patients would be cleared in 2 weeks and the pandemic would come to a close rapidly. If you can, stay at home.

Wear a mask!

Now if one is not able to stay at home for 2 weeks and has to step out of the house, a mask is necessary.It is very important that one wears a mask so that the virus doesnt spread anymore. Dr. Robert Redfield is the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. He says that if everyone in America were to wear a mask for the next 4-8 weeks the pandemic would be driven to the ground.

Donate to Black Lives Matter

2020-2021 has been a rough year. With George Floyd and Breonna Taylor passing away under police brutality, change must be made. The best way for change is to sign petitions and donate. After George Floyd's death, Chauvin was charged with third degree murder. Soon after, someone created a petition to upgrade the charges. Because of this petition, the charges were upgraded. Go to change.org for more petitions to make change.

https://www.change.org/

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/