How To Write Product Descriptions That Convert Like Crazy?
News

highly optimized product descriptions

6

If so, we have something that will suit your needs. We offer concise and engaging content for all our clients who want to increase conversions on their websites through highly optimized product descriptions.

Read Great Descriptions

If you want to write great product description, the first thing is that before anything else read some of the best examples out there. And what better place than Google?

Know Your Competitors

In some industries, there can be an immense pressure to copy other companies and churn out the same style product descriptions. Sure, understand what your competitors are doing but don't do it! If you want more sales stay unique in a sea of sameness; remember that being different is key for success as well as happiness with yourself on top.

Turn It into A Story

If you want your ads to stand out from the rest, consider telling a story instead. Storytelling is one of those things that everyone loves and it can be used in any type of media - including advertisements! This will help differentiate standardized products with very similar descriptions (like all containing some form or word). Customers are much more likely choose between two items when both have interesting narratives attached rather than just being announced as "new!"

Answer the 5 Ws and the H

The 5 Ws of Product Descriptions: Who, What, Where why, When and How. Begin by answering these questions to create excellent product descriptions that will entice customers into buying your goods or services. First who needs what? What do they want from the market place? And where could it fit in best with other products available on offer for consumers at this time period?? Next think about all possible answers given asides from "what is" - Why does someone need product more than any other alternative choice out there right now.

Talk About FAB

Talk about FAB - features, advantages and benefits. Make sure you mention all three in your product descriptions. If there are any special details or features that set it apart from competitors' products talk them through for customers so they know exactly what they're getting before buying!

The key thing here is to highlight each individual item as much as possible because this will ensure people understand how great of a deal the offer really is at first glance.

Make It Scannable

Make your product descriptions scannable by making it easier for customers to find what they're looking for. How do you make them less likely hit the back button?

Don't Use the Supplied Product Description

Many companies use the supplied product descriptions and unfortunately, they can be very limited. This is because many of these websites are competing with other stores for customers who have similar products in their online shopping carts at any given moment or might even come from search engines like Google if you're ranking highly on a specific query related specifically to yours!

The last thing anyone wants when writing good copy (well aside from making it engaging) should avoid including unnecessary words that only clutter up your pages without adding anything meaningful or helpful about what's being offered there so please don't follow suit here by using this method again.

Steal Your Copy from Your Customers

To make your product descriptions stand out, copy what customers are saying. When they write reviews for a service or something that was bought on Amazon and let their opinions be known through honest feedback about how things worked in use- rather than just listing features like other companies might do - consumers love finding this kind information!

If you can't write yourself then it's a good idea to outsource product description writing. A lot of people don't realize it but anytime someone leaves an online review about any type products there is usually some personalization involved which means you could get away with including snippets from those comments when writing yours too instead of taking direct quotes isn't possible.

Make Them Laugh

You want your product descriptions to do more than just sell products? Then, make them laugh. Humor is not only a great way of building brand values and increasing bonds with customers; it can also be one fire-saving marketing strategy! If you are able to get shoppers laughing (especially the ones who share their positive experience online), there's a chance that some may come back for seconds because they enjoyed themselves so much when shopping on Firebox before - which would lead into potential customer acquisition through word-of mouth advertising at its finest.