How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Hair?
Beauty Fashion

How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Hair?

Home remedies for the sake of strengthening hair, use of tea tree oil for hair shine and betterment in beauty, etc.

3
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Hair?

Hair concerns and issues are really troublesome. Not only because of the fact that these apprehensions bring weariness, but also due to the mere reality that it brings a lot of change in personality of an individual. Having said so, it becomes important to deal with it and discuss how to use tea tree oil for hair.

In this article, however, we have discussed various uses and utilizations of using tea tree oil. Let's delve in and find out the best results after applying the necessary.

How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Hair Growth?

Prior indulging you in the uses, here is where do we get tea tree oil?? Well, tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia. It is specifically found in Australia and has become the resource to heal various health related distresses. In addition to it, this herb is also taken as hair care component. Among much potential, one of the best one is the power to reduce hair loss as well as promote hair growth.

Following are some of the common treatments for hair in terms of using tea tree oil:

Remedy # 1: Massage Tea Tree Oil:

Tea tree oil for hair can be used in many ways. First and the most commonly or generally used is through massage. Take a few drops of tea tree oil and massage thoroughly onto the scalp. Make sure that you use finger tips and not the palm for massage. This will brighten the hair; make them shinier, and much more beautiful than before. Also, it will stimulate flow of blood, reduce inflammation and itchiness. Moreover, it condenses dryness, dandruff, oily scalp and helps in darkening your hair.

Method however is very simple and easy to remember: take few drops of tea tree oil and massage with the help of tips on the scalp. Gentle and soothing massage for five to six minutes in one portion of the scalp gives perfect and satisfying result. After letting it sir in the scalp for fifteen minutes, wash it off with shampoo containing tea tree oil for hair of all types. Repeat it on alternative days for the best results.

Remedy # 2: Tea Tree Oil and Mask:

Mask with tea tree oil is not only used for scalp problems which may include each and every kind, but also boosts growth of hair. The procedure of this particular treatment relies on the excisions of dry skin and patches as well as provides as a help for cleansing purposes. Second stage of the treatment is a bit towards moisturizing resolutions. In this step, coconut and avocado indulges as hydrating agents.

Method again is pretty simple, and it comprises of the following steps:

Method 1:

• Wash a spray bottle, drop few droplets of apple cider vinegar of same quantity.
  • Fill remaining bottle with distilled water.
  • Mix it well by shaking the bottle.
  • Spray solution on scalp as well as hair.
  • Leave it there for maximum 15 minutes.
  • Wash your hair and use tea tree oil shampoo.

Method 2:

• Now mash one small sized avocado and add two tablespoons of raw coconut oil.
  • Apply it on entire scalp and then massage thoroughly.
  • Let it remain there for 20 minutes.
  • Rinse it off and use shampoo with tea tree oil.
  • Repeat it on alternative days for the best result.

All in all we can say that tea tree oil for hair is nothing but something exceptional and amazing for many hair concerns.