How to set ringtone in phone? How To Set Ringtone In Mobile - How To Set Video Ringtone

Today, everyone has a phone with a phone and it works very hard and someone is called through the phone, here someone's incoming call comes in the phone, whenever someone's call comes in the phone, then ringtone on the phone.

150

Bozta and attend someone's call, only from that ringtone we know that someone's call has come in our phone, then we go and receive someone's call, for this we set the ringtone of any star in your phone. Like the ringtone of the phone, which has already given many ringtones on the phone, they can be applied, apart from this, music can also be put in the ringtone and you can also put the video on the ringtone of the phone, so that whenever your When someone's call will come on the phone, then the video ringtone will start playing, then you can receive someone's call, it is different because more people put audio ringtone on your phone.

And when you have visible Video Ringtone will then all those people you Tora Diffrent inserted the fed people you Tora different on the phone and you will also enjoy the logo Tho Boht me Ringtone Kaise Lagaye Mobile It does not know about them Boht is Dikot but Boht put sonnerie gratis on the phone is easy; you Boht can easily find if you do not know about it Tho Joriye this article you like shall know about it Phone Me ringtone Kaise Lagaye about it In this article, you will come to know and with this you will get all the other information related to this article like Video Ringtone Kaise Lagaye , you will also know about this from this article and apart from this you will get Message Tone Kaise BadleYou will also get to know about this from this article, you will get information about Insab from this article, if you want to know about Insab, you can complete this article, you will get information about Phone Me Ringtone Kaise Lagaye Will go

How to set ringtone on phone

You can easily apply ringtone in your phone, you can apply ringtone of your mind, every phone already has a phone ringtone, which you can change according to you and apply it, you can also apply any ringtone from your file. To put ringtone in your phone, you have to follow some steps, after that you can easily apply ringtone, follow these steps to set ringtone in Android phone.

First of all you have to go to the Settings of the phone, to go to the Settings, click on the icon of the Settings.

After this you will get to see a lot of options, out of which you will also get the option of Sound & Vibration, you have to click on it, you click on Sound & Vibration.

After that the option of ringtone will be seen, you will have to click on it, you can click on the option of ringtone.

After this, under Phone Ringtone, you will see all the ringtones of the phone, after ticking the ringtone next to the ringtone you like, and if you want to put any ringtone from the file of your phone. You can put ringtone from the phone's file by clicking on Select From Files.

Tho this star you can put ringtone in phone very easily.

Video ringtone Kaise Lagaye

If you want to set Video Ringtone on your Android phone, you can do it, but for this, you can set the Video Ringtone in the phone very easily through the App. You will have to install an app from Google Play Store in your phone, the name of that app is ( Vyng ) to install this app, go to Play Store and search by taking Vyng, after that you will get this app after installation. By clicking, you can install it in your phone and after installation, when you open this app, then you will have to register in it.

You can do it through Google Account, you can do it through Facebook and you have to verify the phone number in it and you also have to give some permission in that, after completing all the process you can use this app. In this, you will get a lot of videos which you want to put on ringtone, you can put it on any video by searching here, apart from this, you can also put any video on ringtone from phone's file, according to which video You can put it on the ringtone and after applying it, whenever someone's call comes on your phone, then the video ringtone will start playing.

Message Tone Kaise Badle

Every day a lot of messages come in our phone and every time we hear a message tone, we do not feel like it, so we want to change that message tone, so many people do not know about it if you Also do not know about it and you want to change the message tone, for this you will have to follow some steps, you should follow these steps.

First of all you go to the phone's Settings by clicking on the Settings icon and after that click on the option of Sound & Vibration.

After this you will see the option of Message Tone, you have to click in it, you click on Message Tone.

After that, you will see all the Message Tone on your phone under Alert Tones, Tick the Tone next to whatever Tone you want to put, after that Bow Tone will be installed and if you have any Tone from the file of your phone. For this, by clicking on Select From Files, you can put that tone on the message tone from the file by ticking it near that tone. Tho this star you can change Message Tone very easily.

The process of setting ringtone on the end phone is not very difficult, any daughter can easily put ringtone on your phone, tho, from this article you must have come to know about how to set ringtone in mobile like Phone Me Ringtone Kaise Lagaye about it you will come to know and with you it would have been attached and running all the information you Duyara this article you know like Video Ringtone Kaise Lagaye it will come to know in Ware this article and except this you Message Tone Kaise Badle must have come to know about this as well, how did you like this article, tell me by commenting and if you have any question, you can ask me by commenting.