How to make pool water clean
Seasonal

How to make pool water clean

How do you make the pool water clear? The quality of water in the swimming pool depends on cleaning the pool and of course the level of water clarity. When the pool water is murky the entire pool looks dirty and lowers the desire to swim in it. Fortunately for owners of many swimming pools, it is now possible to avoid turbidity of the water or to perform various actions that will cause the level of turbidity to decline or even disappear completely.

9
How to make pool water clean

Whether it is a small pool or a large pond with a large volume of water - it is very important to keep the water as clear as possible and to keep it up all the time. It is important to know that the prevention actions should be carried out all the time so that the turbidity will not get worse and it will be pleasant to enter the pool and bathe in it.

Possible causes for murky water: Dust particles that find their way into the pool can not completely prevent the arrival of these tiny particles into the pool water, so it is important to carefully examine the appearance of the water and know that they came and take care of it.

Residues of dirt thrown into the water Residues of dirt can cause real damage, as they can cause the clogging of the disinfection and suction pool cleaners (and not necessarily the turbidity of the water). It is very important to keep them away.
The amount of low chlorine may indicate turbidity and a low amount of chlorine in water.

Flying insects that float on the surface of the water When the pool is located in the garden or in the yard it is almost impossible to completely avoid the landing of insects or flying in the water and of course their presence turbines the water and reduces the level of clarity and clean appearance of water.Identification of pollutants such as greenness and their prevention
The green look does not only cause turbidity, but rather a green and deterrent appearance of the entire pool. How do you solve the problem of turbid water? As you can see - these are actually particles or items that pollute the pool water and the solution lies in their removal from the water.

The large particles that find their way to the pool can simply be pulled out with the hand and thrown into the trash can or replaced. Dust particles, tiny insects or scraps of dirt - those that can not be picked up if the hand - can be removed from the pool water by using a dense network that is usually an important and necessary item for a person installing a private swimming pool. You can choose different sizes or different density of grids in order to clean each time as much space as possible.

It is important to do this on a routine basis before entering the pool. The installation of a sophisticated and advanced filtration system, which also fits the size of the pool and the volume of water in it - is a must when it comes to a large pool. The filtration system will pump the water out of the pool in a circular manner, remove particles of dust or dirt that have entered and return the water clean and filtered.

It is important to adjust the strength and strength of the pump to the amount of water and make sure that the filter is clean and free to prevent clogs or obstructions in the passage of clean water. When chlorine tablets and other chemicals are used for disinfection to maintain clean water, it is important to combine the measurement of the amount of chlorine with additional actions aimed at removing dirt, and the combination of each cleaning operation will bring clear and clean water for swimming.
Keeping clear water by preventive actionsWhen performing operations even when the water is clear and the pool is clean it is easier to maintain the dives over time. Preventive measures may reduce the likelihood of dust or insect particles reaching the water, such as installing a network-integrated shading solution or placing a trap for nearby pests so that the insects will be attracted to it rather than to the pool water.

A ban on eating or drinking in and near the pool can also be helpful, as no snacks, for example, or food and drink, will reach the water.

When you are careful to clean the pool environment as well - less likely to reach various types of dirt into the pool in - which will keep the water clear, clean and suitable for bathing and pleasure.